HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Does anyone else get bummed during the week towards the end of a build that the packages are slowing down and continuously looking for emails and texts to see what you’re going to be adding shortly but little there? Asking for a friend. It’s like Christmas ended.
Yep... and the only things left are high dollar stuff, lol.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Does anyone else get bummed during the week towards the end of a build that the packages are slowing down and continuously looking for emails and texts to see what you’re going to be adding shortly but little there? Asking for a friend. It’s like Christmas ended.
Almost exactly like Christmas including when the VISA bill comes :)

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wish the krx was just a little narrower. TripleB just about had me wedge between trees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I made it through and all that happened was a mud flare ripped off and some sticker damage 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're the reason I took that trail. I wanted to see if that fat pig could fit through that spot.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I finally pulled the trigger after really wanting to go front intake then settling back into just whatever will fix the problem. After seeing @Bigshow setup that I really liked I almost went that way, still may run that cyclone after he gets some miles and reports back.
In the end I decided to go way of the 10-80 Dirt Sports. Talked a bit with @highpocket74 and ordered that up. Got another one coming for my local friend as well.
Wanted the riser flat black and the base to be direct match to the machine so sprayed up just the base. I’ve personally had great luck with K&N so went that direction with a blue waterproof Filter Wears skin for the wet season but maybe dust too.
Wish I’d done this before the mud got caked in the clips lol. But install is dumb simple and like the product. Gave me an excuse to cut another hole. I really liked how this set far enough back from damage yet wasn’t in your view, I tested a small box before even ordering, and it’s great that way installed.
Always great to support those who support the sport, I know he’s got a lot of time invested in this so thank you for a nice end product.

D87F9F8D 217D 40C3 B3CC 578AEDFDF94A

FB8CD4DE 5B4D 47D1 B9ED DF5988A0357F

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thought about adding a little to the fronts for a little more legroom and lay seat back a bit. Don’t know yet, I’ll get some time in it first, I’ve really felt pretty cozy in ones I’ve driven. Saw a few people like it better.
I‘ve been noticing the Talon seats sit me too straight up and pushed forward recently. I met a guy with a Talon X and while I was sitting in the cab, checking out his setup, he asked - ‘notice anything different?’

Yes, I do, I’m not getting pushed forward. :eek:

He had 1-1/2” spacers in the front and 1” spacers in the rear, raising his seat. I’m going to try those dimensions, they were just right for me.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I‘ve been noticing the Talon seats sit me too straight up and pushed forward recently. I met a guy with a Talon X and while I was sitting in the cab, checking out his setup, he asked - ‘notice anything different?’

He had 1-1/2” spacers in the front and 1” spacers in the rear, raising his seat. I’m going to try those dimensions, they were just right for me.
I did something similar with mine, raised the front about a 1/2", just about right for me although I would like it to go back a bit more

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

After finally having a little seat time I do think I’ll start with 1” in front and see what that’s like. We were in the machine for about 10hrs total, it was fairly close to what I’d like.
About my only real complaint driving was the break over angle of the hood, about the only machine to get that really good is Yamaha, but a little height may help just a bit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I did something similar with mine, raised the front about a 1/2", just about right for me although I would like it to go back a bit more
Just curious but how tall are you guys?

advertisement
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds alittle J80 like 🤔. Watch your back guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#NTC 😎
Ya we were starting to sound like a dating site huh? Oh well it’s nice to get an idea of peoples preferences.

Last edited:
advertisement