P1000 Durhamtown Plantation - Union Point, GA

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could make it for the ride on Friday, but work takes precedence...

Work hard and play even harder!!

Reactions: drfubar
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll go on the 18th! I plan on it

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
18th will be my best chance to go. @500 @DGann @LandPioneer I forgot the other guys name that is close by but he lives in Lebanon tn

Reactions: Tigermark
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You only go around once... better live it while you can
Beleive me, I do! But, I'm not independently wealthy at this point and playing isn't free. Just getting into this SXS game, previously played in the long-distance motorcycling world - been all over the US, Canada and even rode up to Alaska on two-wheels from GA. I've clocked over 300,000 miles on two-wheels.

Having fun when I can and working cause I must... LOL

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is north of where we will be riding... Winchester doesn't have anything? or Cowan or Monteagle?
Winchester has at least 2. I'll get the names while I'm out today.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I checked out that spot in Coalmont TN. Found the trailhead mentioned in other forum but didn't get to try out the trail (was on my street bike). It looked like it'd be fun. Started off running along power lines. I stopped and talked with a gorgeous EMT that was outside the ems building. She said she'd heard it goes on for 3 counties. It's definitely worth checking out

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I checked out that spot in Coalmont TN. Found the trailhead mentioned in other forum but didn't get to try out the trail (was on my street bike). It looked like it'd be fun. Started off running along power lines. I stopped and talked with a gorgeous EMT that was outside the ems building. She said she'd heard it goes on for 3 counties. It's definitely worth checking out
Very cool and thanks for checking it out... I just stumbled across the message concerning these trails and glad that I posted it here. Looks like several folks are going to be riding the Bull on Friday, maybe we dabble on the Coalmount trail on Saturday? I really wish I could make it up for the Friday ride, vast majority of the time my schedule is more flexible, just not that specific week.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very cool and thanks for checking it out... I just stumbled across the message concerning these trails and glad that I posted it here. Looks like several folks are going to be riding the Bull on Friday, maybe we dabble on the Coalmount trail on Saturday? I really wish I could make it up for the Friday ride, vast majority of the time my schedule is more flexible, just not that specific week.
That's a good idea for Saturday if we can find a place to park

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a good idea for Saturday if we can find a place to park
Yes, parking may be an issue... I've never been on either trail system, but was thinking it would be more interesting for those who can make it on Friday to not be in the same place two days in a row. Besides, checking out a new place is always fun and better with some experienced folks. Experienced? That would not be me!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The directions are spot on. 7th Ave isn't marked though. It's the 1st left after the S curve. Then go about 1.1 miles and you'll see the substation. Trailhead is just down from that. NOT the one with the gate. The next one.
You can park at the EMS building. It's right next to hwy 56, can't miss it. There's an old store across the road for riding supplies like drinks and snacks.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh sure go ride Saturday without me! Lol. I'm contemplating running over there with my 4wheeler today instead of working on my bumper.
I was thinking that you were going to be riding with us on Saturday... It will be interesting to see what you find if you make it out there today.

advertisement