Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sounds like an awesome place to play!
It sure does. Guy said there was plenty of rough technical stuff if desired. So looks like it has little of everything from fast smooth trails to rough rocks. Can't wait to check it out in sxs. May try to go Wed or Thurs if possible

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He said it runs from coalmont to sequatchie. I just looked it up and that's a HUGE chunk of real estate

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was quick! The reason I ask is this is probably where I'm gonna stay. Just seeing how close it is to the trail head assuming we r going the same place I completely missed this thread

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That was quick! The reason I ask is this is probably where I'm gonna stay. Just seeing how close it is to the trail head assuming we r going the same place I completely missed this thread
Google link above... He's 10 minutes from Bull Run and about 20 from the place in Coalmont

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to get all the details hashed out

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Not a problem, I understand. I may try and get someone else to go if anyone is interested. Or I may load up and go to RB if @JACKAL is available. C knows how I am and won't let me go alone.

I'm out of business for a little bit with repairs to P1K, and delivering RV'S during November. Not to mention getting the house pushed along so we are moved in by Christmas. I just have a lot going on right now.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm out of business for a little bit with repairs to P1K, and delivering RV'S during November. Not to mention getting the house pushed along so we are moved in by Christmas. I just have a lot going good on right now.
Ok, plan C... lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you stay in town you might actually be closer to Bull Run trailhead than me. But not by much lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah you're close to either one. Are you riding Friday and Saturday or just one of them?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it comes down to a vote on where we ride, just an fyi.....the Gulf isn't near as dusty as Bull Run. I didn't hardly see any dust yesterday. I think it's cause of the sand content in the dirt. So if it doesn't rain before the 18th, I'm gonna vote for the Gulf. That dust is a b*tch with just me riding, can't imagine having several machines at once. Just something to keep in mind.

Reactions: drfubar and Manwell
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah you're close to either one. Are you riding Friday and Saturday or just one of them?
Both..
If it comes down to a vote on where we ride, just an fyi.....the Gulf isn't near as dusty as Bull Run. I didn't hardly see any dust yesterday. I think it's cause of the sand content in the dirt. So if it doesn't rain before the 18th, I'm gonna vote for the Gulf. That dust is a b*tch with just me riding, can't imagine having several machines at once. Just something to keep in mind.
Riding area don't matter to me. I just wanna ride!:D

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm all for as little dust as possible!! I will only be there on the 19th...

advertisement