Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, so heres mu idea - you guys go figure out the in's and out's of the newly discovered area (Gulf) on Friday and I'll show up on Saturday for an even better ride!! LOL
Hey that works for me. I prefer running unchartered trails personally. Not knowing where I'm going or even where I'm at is fun. As long as I have cell service and can use tracker app on my phone lol. Getting lost isn't as much fun lol. I'd hate to miss out on the Bull though. As many times as I've been on it, it is still a fun place to ride. Especially now the leaves have fallen. It all looks totally different now.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it comes down to a vote on where we ride, just an fyi.....the Gulf isn't near as dusty as Bull Run. I didn't hardly see any dust yesterday. I think it's cause of the sand content in the dirt. So if it doesn't rain before the 18th, I'm gonna vote for the Gulf. That dust is a b*tch with just me riding, can't imagine having several machines at once. Just something to keep in mind.
That's good but some were coming to ride the Bull and become one of those shady Renegades.. but I'm open for either

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, Donald J is going Tuesday even if it's by myself. I haven't really ridden in 3 weeks and need to, so looks like I'll do some Garmin mapping. @Delton, did you park at the old building next to the highway when you went over there?

Reactions: Delton
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well, Donald J is going Tuesday even if it's by myself. I haven't really ridden in 3 weeks and need to, so looks like I'll do some Garmin mapping. @Delton, did you park at the old building next to the highway when you went over there?

You be careful out there if you go by yourself. Don't need you injured before the 18th. :eek:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck no. You know I ain't giving that chick 5 dollars of my hard earned cash lol. I parked off the road on that gravel road. For free.

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Heck no. You know I ain't giving that chick 5 dollars of my hard earned cash lol. I parked off the road on that gravel road. For free.
@Delton you didn't answer my question. Where did you park when you went to Coalmont?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So you have to pay $5 at coalmont too?
No man I thought you meant Bull Run. Parking is free at coalmont. Park at UT agricultural extension building right by hwy. Park by road on the side. It's directly across road from Creighton's store

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton you didn't answer my question. Where did you park when you went to Coalmont?
Sorry bud some of are still working lol. Well I was. Home now. Hard to text on the bike (I know cause I've tried and damn near ran off road)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put coalmont TN post office in your gps and it'll take you right to it. It's right alongside hwy 56. Store, EMS, and UT agricultural office are all right next to each other

Reactions: Manwell and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put coalmont TN post office in your gps and it'll take you right to it. It's right alongside hwy 56. Store, EMS, and UT agricultural office are all right next to each other
Never did see post office but then I wasn't really looking for it. I was looking for that dirt trail lol

Reactions: drfubar and Manwell
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No man I thought you meant Bull Run. Parking is free at coalmont. Park at UT agricultural extension building right by hwy. Park by road on the side. It's directly across road from Creighton's store
I thought that was the Post Office

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked on Google maps.. I'll find it. Don't want the truck towed
Ask the old guy in the store when you get there. He's the one that told me to park across the road at the ag office.

advertisement