drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can make it for the 19th... Maybe come up and spend the night in the area on the 18th.
Not sure where in GA you are.. you didn't answer the question earlier..lol. But I'm in Dayton, TN... You said something about camping.. I got room for that

Reactions: Manwell
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure where in GA you are.. you didn't answer the question earlier..lol. But I'm in Dayton, TN... You said something about camping.. I got room for that
I'm in Sharpsburg - just south of Atlanta. I'd do a hotel someplace, really not set-up for camping.

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My business schedule has me busy that week, Lakeland, FL Monday, Tuesday and half of Wednesday, Savannah Wednesday night and half of Thursday getting home Thursday evening. Friday morning in the office and then I would head north pre the craziness - Atlanta traffic!! Need to bounce it off Mama, but she's 99.999% good to go with me out playing! My daughter and grandkids are in town the following week. Thanksgiving is almost here - just damn.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He stays in Charleston for nuclear power school. He will have another year in Charleston before heading out to the fleet.
I remember you mentioning that he was in school - the nuclear program is awesome. I have some good friends who were fleet sailors and also taught in the nuclear program in Charleston. Husband and wife, she was a Chief on a carrier and he was a First Class on a submarine. They both are doing well outside of the USN... not an easy school, but the career in and out of the Navy can be good.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33 @sharp are y'all free on the 18th? Who else am I forgetting?

Reactions: Tigermark
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
18th....I'm free

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll try to go check out Coalmont Tuesday. Monday I gotta try and get my turbo Neon driveable so a guy can buy it. I'm always down for riding the Bull. I'd like to see what trails were opened up by their recent logging. No telling what kinda fun that'll be. I do know it's close to some very steep grading. Hopefully we will get some rain before then. That place is so much more fun when it's muddy lol

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement