Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we do ride the Bull and it is muddy, y'all are welcome to stop by house and use my pressure washer to knock mud off before heading home.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
18th....I'm free

Signature:

QUOTE by Tflynn, "The aftermarket doesn't build what you want? Show them your favorite finger and build it yourself!"

Ok, @Delton take the 18th and the 19th and we can ride both days. I'll leave here Thursday afternoon and be there Friday so @joeymt33 can join us. ;)

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm 100% in... as previously mentioned, my plan will be to stay in the general area on Friday night, ride all day Saturday and mostly likely head back south Saturday night.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've got a veterans appreciation "family fun day" on the 19th. I'll be driving the tractor for the hay wagon.

But I'll al least put it in 4x4
At least you're getting to use yours. I was almost tempted to put mine on Craigslist last week cause I just don't use it much anymore. Hate seeing it sit. But I guess that's what tractors do alot of huh? Lol.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, @Delton take the 18th and the 19th and we can ride both days. I'll leave here Thursday afternoon and be there Friday so @joeymt33 can join us. ;)
I can't burn too much of my vacation up. Gotta have enough for April Takeover. Right now I've got 56 hours but my workdays are 13 hours long, 14 on sundays.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'll try to go check out Coalmont Tuesday. Monday I gotta try and get my turbo Neon driveable so a guy can buy it. I'm always down for riding the Bull. I'd like to see what trails were opened up by their recent logging. No telling what kinda fun that'll be. I do know it's close to some very steep grading. Hopefully we will get some rain before then. That place is so much more fun when it's muddy lol

If we ride Friday and Saturday we can do both areas.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll have to start back early Sunday.
I could possibly stay through Saturday night as well...

Hotel reccomendations anyone?

I have this feeling that fun is going to happen!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go ahead and you, Joey, and don could ride.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could possibly stay through Saturday night as well...

Hotel reccomendations anyone?

I have this feeling that fun is going to happen!
Google hotels in Winchester, TN. I can help you with directions to the trails when you get here. We have a Hamptons I know. Can't think of the other 2 offhand. Winchester is a pretty small town.

Reactions: Manwell
advertisement
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know how far you guys are willing to travel to ride but Turkey Bay OHV here in W.KY has just about any kind of trail you'd want to ride. If you like climbing hills there is something for everyone, mild to wild. Our part of the country is extremely dry and dusty right now.

Land Between the Lakes Turkey Bay

Turkey Bay Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Area

Turkey Bay OHV Area | Land Between The Lakes.com | KY + TN

Turkey Bay OHV Area
For a day trip, probably doesn't need to be too far away. But I'm up for anything. Whatever the majority decides. Thanks for the info

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Delton, one of us needs to put this information under the ride thread so everyone in the area sees it. .. I guess I'll start it and you can chime in. Also @joeymt33 can help cause he's one of those mod mucky-mucks... love ya joey, mean it.

Reactions: joeymt33
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Google hotels in Winchester, TN. I can help you with directions to the trails when you get here. We have a Hamptons I know. Can't think of the other 2 offhand. Winchester is a pretty small town.
Tullahoma looks like the closest Hampton Inn...

I like Hilton properties, as I can stay at them with points! But, I don't want to be a long ways from others who might be spending the night.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tullahoma looks like the closest Hampton Inn...

I like Hilton properties, as I can stay at them with points! But, I don't want to be a long ways from others who might be spending the night.
That is north of where we will be riding... Winchester doesn't have anything? or Cowan or Monteagle?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is north of where we will be riding... Winchester doesn't have anything? or Cowan or Monteagle?[/QUOTE
Delton mentioned Hampton, that's all... I'm sure there are other places that will be just fine!

advertisement