Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wound up at Sportsman’s Wearhouse today and they had this mirror that seemed pretty good quality. I had decided not to do backup camera this round so just picked it up.

55D672E4 93ED 4222 9A15 B56ED9864627

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Couple small additions today. Added Rough County cargo gate. Not my favorite but it was only about the one could find that was screened off well enough to keep beverage cans out of the woods. And it was low enough to provide easy access to the cooler locks. Fit/finish ok but feel they could’ve done a little better tbh. For the money it’s not bad.
Plenty of bed space left for tooling around.
This all will serve purpose till I decide on something different more then likely.

86BFB8A1 66A6 4F7B AE98 F66A398F31C9

And again I wanted my own cooler but wife is always with me so I cut a piece of acrylic to divide the cooler into his/hers. Absolutely don’t like digging for my beverage deep down and hate grabbing the wrong one. Problem solved.

54E892DB 390F 4D17 AA43 01177F48B311

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Couple small additions today. Added Rough County cargo gate. Not my favorite but it was only about the one could find that was screened off well enough to keep beverage cans out of the woods. And it was low enough to provide easy access to the cooler locks. Fit/finish ok but feel they could’ve done a little better tbh. For the money it’s not bad.
This all will serve purpose till I decide on something different more then likely.

View attachment 328748

And again I wanted my own cooler but wife is always with me so I cut a piece of acrylic to divide the cooler into his/hers. Absolutely don’t like digging for my beverage deep down and hate grabbing the wrong one. Problem solved.

View attachment 328749
That looks great! I just need to ship my Pioneer to you and let you have your way with it, what kind of finance plan you got? 😂😂

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That looks great! I just need to ship my Pioneer to you and let you have your way with it, what kind of finance plan you got? 😂😂
None. Obviously can’t hold onto my own money. And my side jobs get a bit more costly for people when I’m doing a sxs, wait till I ain’t building something for good pricing🤣

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Speaking of that. Picked this up at Sportsman’s Wearhouse today after measuring last night. Looks like it’ll work just fine. Insulated cooler on top (Once all the little Velcro compartments are taken out) and some additional storage. I know there’s lots of options out there but this is definitely larger then the factory one I’ve seen and seems good quality.

9E12C545 F0DB 497D 9460 AB790CB86F6B

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Speaking of that. Picked this up at Sportsman’s Wearhouse today after measuring last night. Looks like it’ll work just fine. Insulated cooler on top (Once all the little Velcro compartments are taken out) and some additional storage. I know there’s lots of options out there but this is definitely larger then the factory one I’ve seen and seems good quality.

View attachment 328758
Beer storage galore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

View attachment 328748

View attachment 328749
Jadie got something he wants you to grab!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where did you get the "TALON" light you covered up the idiot sticker with ?
Built it. Talked @highpocket74 into cutting the aluminum with the Talon in it which he did excellent job on, then made everything else and painted it up.

advertisement