HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I'll definitely start a thread when I get it. I'm going to need a place to ask specific questions like; How many pack out do I need to put in the bed to look like I know what I'm doing out on the trails. 🤣
None at first, just find the ones that fell off the other guys junk along the trail and you'll be good to go.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'll definitely start a thread when I get it. I'm going to need a place to ask specific questions like; How many pack out do I need to put in the bed to look like I know what I'm doing out on the trails. 🤣
plus 2 or 3? batteries and isolators to run a set of pod lites and a winch .0001% of the time and a push to test button to check the battery voltage while the machine is sitting in the garage

Last edited:
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV

Oh man…a Kawasaki and now pack out boxes…next it will be man buns and chai lattes….

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
plus 2 or 3? batteries and isolators to run a set of pod lites and a winch .0001% of the time and a push to test bottom to check the battery voltage while the machine is sitting in the garage

Are lighted whips and rock lights supposed to match my eye color or contrast them?

And what is the best way to seal the cab up completely so none of that icky dirt I'll be riding in gets on us?

I could go on all day with questions like this. 🤣

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Are lighted whips and rock lights supposed to match my eye color or contrast them?

And what is the best way to seal the cab up completely so none of that icky dirt I'll be riding in gets on us?

I could go on all day with questions like this. 🤣
Just use tbe app to sync the lites to your swampdonkey music to set the mood - are u going to put a heater in and maybe generator/ac in the box so it’s like a jeep - stop it 😛

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Just use tbe app to sync the lites to your swampdonkey music to set the mood - are u going to put a heater in and maybe generator/ac in the box so it’s like a jeep - stop it 😛

I forgot all about the required obnoxiously loud stereo that nobody else wants to hear, I'll add that to the list.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Defintely do not need a heater in those. They are engineered to keep the occupants at a comfy 142° F year round

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nice. I like that color. Haven't seen it before

The color scheme is what caught my eye when I walked into the dealer to buy some filters and oil for the Talon. It's an eS model with the Fox live valve suspension so that may be why its not the normal colors I'm used to seeing.

advertisement
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
You'll have that already with KRX........no need for a stereo 😂😂

My buddy said "They are hot, loud and slow but are dead reliable and go places that you wouldn't think it should go."

I can live with that. When I want hot, loud and fast I'll take my Talon for a ride. 😁

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So how did he kill it? 😆
My 12 year old daughter killed it. 2021 model bought new in July of 2021, dead in October of 2020 with 1500 miles. Smoked the motor. It had no coolant in it. Only 2 things could of happened. 1 it overheated, she missed the temp light and it boiled all the coolant out. When it died it was only reading 176 on the temp. 2 she could have pulled one of the coolant hoses loose due to bad clamping from the factory, which was a known issue. I never checked the hoses because I didn't know about the clamping issue at the time. Machine sat at the dealer for 11 months during all the covid bulls***. So I traded it for a new 2023 ES model in Sept of 2022. The 2023 ES rides like a dream compared to the base model. It's got over 4k miles on it now. Only problem I've had out of it was a broken stub shaft in the front diff. That's only a hundred dollar part and easy to change. Mt daughter broke that too. I don't like the heat and noise either but it will climb anything you have the balls to try lol. Whenever I buy another machine it will probably be Talon, just because I wanna be a Talon boi.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 12 year old daughter killed it. 2021 model bought new in July of 2021, dead in October of 2020 with 1500 miles. Smoked the motor. It had no coolant in it. Only 2 things could have happened. 1 it overheated, she missed the temp light and it boiled all the coolant out. When it died it was only reading 176 on the temp. 2 she could have pulled one of the coolant hoses loose due to bad clamping from the factory, which was a known issue. I never checked the hoses because I didn't know about the clamping issue at the time. Machine sat at the dealer for 11 months during all the covid bulls***. So I traded it for a new 2023 ES model in Sept of 2022. The 2023 ES rides like a dream compared to the base model. It's got over 4k miles on it now. Only problem I've had out of it was a broken stub shaft in the front diff. That's only a hundred dollar part and easy to change. Mt daughter broke that too. I don't like the heat and noise either but it will climb anything you have the balls to try lol. Whenever I buy another machine it will probably be Talon, just because I wanna be a Talon boi.
Wasn’t there another KRX from the old forum crew that all bought one that had a major issue too?

advertisement