TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wasn’t there another KRX from the old forum crew that all bought one that had a major issue too?
I know Kahns smoked the motor. Glocks 2 seater's motor was getting ready to do the something as Kahns when he traded it for a 4 seater. Fuel was getting in the engine oil and smoking the motor. There were several on the krx forum that's had engine issues.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
The deed is done and I really like it! 😁

20240907 133210

Took it for a cruise around the back roads with the wife earlier and we are going to go out shortly for another one to heat cycle it and put some more break in miles on it. It's built well and the fit and finish on it is top notch. Beadlocks and 31" tires stock is pretty awesome, the ground clearance is phenomenal and the display speaks for itself.....

20240907 183927

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The deed is done and I really like it! 😁

View attachment 443328

Took it for a cruise around the back roads with the wife earlier and we are going to go out shortly for another one to heat cycle it and put some more break in miles on it. It's built well and the fit and finish on it is top notch. Beadlocks and 31" tires stock is pretty awesome, the ground clearance is phenomenal and the display speaks for itself.....

View attachment 443360
It's a nice looking buggy 👍 congrats and enjoy!!

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Took the KRX wheeling at Barnwell Mountain OHV yesterday and I'm extremely impressed with the capabilities of this thing stock. We started out doing easy trails and by the end of the day we were crawling the hard trails with ease. The Fox internal bypass LV shocks are amazing and we rode in comfort all day. I need to order a SATV skid plate for it ASAP but other than I'm really liking it. I'm not a huge fan of this belt drive garbage but it's sort of tolerable and the wife really likes it so it is what it is.

Anybody have a discount code for SATV? I need to grab a skidplate and a couple other things before the next adventure.

@SuperATV

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Took the KRX wheeling at Barnwell Mountain OHV yesterday and I'm extremely impressed with the capabilities of this thing stock. We started out doing easy trails and by the end of the day we were crawling the hard trails with ease. The Fox internal bypass LV shocks are amazing and we rode in comfort all day. I need to order a SATV skid plate for it ASAP but other than I'm really liking it. I'm not a huge fan of this belt drive garbage but it's sort of tolerable and the wife really likes it so it is what it is.

Anybody have a discount code for SATV? I need to grab a skidplate and a couple other things before the next adventure.

@SuperATV
Awesome - did u notice if the belt temp ever got near H for the stuff u were crawling over ?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2

@SuperATV
Get with Honda SXS he’s a SATV dealer and will get you a better discount. No matter what brand

advertisement