image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
For your rear winch mount, better foot right it! I'll bet somebody steals that idea soon and start mass producing it.

Oh wait, it may not be a very good product for everyone because it requires the aftermarket muffler, correct?

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A big thank you to @Hondasxs and CreativeUtvGraphics!! I really appreciate the permission to advertise but do my own way. You guys are awesome thank you so much!
Proud of being able to go and pulled no stops this'll be a badge of honor when we start our season directly after Takeover.
IMG 9677

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
For your rear winch mount, better foot right it! I'll bet somebody steals that idea soon and start mass producing it.

Oh wait, it may not be a very good product for everyone because it requires the aftermarket muffler, correct?

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
It can't be done with factory exhaust so you better get that small can on soon Joey

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A big thank you to @Hondasxs and CreativeUtvGraphics!! I really appreciate the permission to advertise but do my own way. You guys are awesome thank you so much!
Proud of being able to go and pulled no stops this'll be a badge of honor when we start our season directly after Takeover.
View attachment 40426
Love the design! Should have pulled the other two machines and added member machines as well!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 40426

Sure looks great on that white siding.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9629
IMG 9643
Front seat gel installed and cover on. Don't sit quite as well on with the gel but should shrink up a bit with water and some use

Reactions: sharp
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 40426
Cool looking rig left side of that sticker

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi heres completed view of under the hood
Considering the gravity of electronics in this Pioneer I think it not horrible lol. Running out of time!
IMG 9678

It's got my charger connected as we use lights and stereo as we're working.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Considering the gravity of electronics in this Pioneer I think it not horrible lol. Running out of time!View attachment 40429

So what are you going to do with ALL of your spare time if you finally get this ride finished?????

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So what are you going to do with ALL of your spare time if you finally get this ride finished?????
Beat the s*** out of this and have fun for the rest of the year!! It's built to be used and that's what's going to happen

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 40426
That's pretty fricken cool man!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Considering the gravity of electronics in this Pioneer I think it not horrible lol. Running out of time!View attachment 40429

Still a lot of room! I was thinking there wouldn't be any:p

Very impressed with everything! She looks great! Was planning the rear multi mount winch just using the receiver but would only fit upside down!:( Have to fab up something with the receiver to get it to work! It will have to wait now!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still a lot of room! I was thinking there wouldn't be any:p

Very impressed with everything! She looks great! Was planning the rear multi mount winch just using the receiver but would only fit upside down!:( Have to fab up something with the receiver to get it to work! It will have to wait now!
Still need a second capacitor and the windshield sprayer but out of funds these will wait but are ready for hookup
Carfull putting a receiver winch on. I think it'll pull straight back just fine but I'd be really concerned with any side pulls I really think it would twist on those frame rails there isn't much there

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Still need a second capacitor and the windshield sprayer but out of funds these will wait but are ready for hookup
Carfull putting a receiver winch on. I think it'll pull straight back just fine but I'd be really concerned with any side pulls I really think it would twist on those frame rails there isn't much there
I was thinking the same thing! Like what you did but I would have to extend outward and up! Also was thinking about a rear receiver spare tire mount like @joeymt33 designed a while back! But with two receiver mounts to support a receiver or winch when needed

advertisement