image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I figured I'd share this on the heating /cooling system. It's totally programmable and as of right now ours is set for 70deg with a 10 degree swing. What that means is it comes on 10deg either side of that. This will be adjusted as we ride but Heat at 60 and cooling on 80deg
This was all videoed using ice and blowdryer so it's a bit jumpy!

Pretty cool! Only thing is, as an HVAC tech I'd have a ductless mini split HP mounted somehow. But it would look like Jed Clampet going down the road! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty cool! Only thing is, as an HVAC tech I'd have a ductless mini split HP mounted somehow. But it would look like Jed Clampet going down the road! Lol

Honestly I feel dumb with what you just said please explain my friend...I want what you're talking lol

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Honestly I feel dumb with what you just said please explain my friend...I want what you're talking lol

Haha tech lingo! It's a heating and cooling unit heat pump with no ducts just a then for a house but too big for a UTV with a condenser line set from there to a outside a/c (condenser) they use 220. Efficient as hell but expensive it would look getto on a UTV. But would be the whip! Lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This I'll agree with! Same thing is true for the video rca used for camera. Unfortunately there was only one good pathway through not many choices. We have been listening to the system as we've been building and it is clear. Did take the time to bundle all speaker wires through separate 1/2" wire loom inside the large loom. Definitely Did the best possible through this. Thank you for bringing this up as it is an important thing for wiring. Normally speaking you run separate sides of the vehicle for the two

See @my99svt this is why I don't look anything. Wouldn't want to make a mistake.... (method to my madness) at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haha tech lingo! It's a heating and cooling unit heat pump with no ducts just a then for a house but too big for a UTV with a condenser line set from there to a outside a/c (condenser) they use 220. Efficient as hell but expensive it would look getto on a UTV. But would be the whip! Lol

Dammit I thought you were going to give me some secret sxs thing you were working on:)
Still think it would've awesome to grab a team of us with different knowledge and make a company that specializes in custom utv building. There's so many good people on this site as a team in one shop it would become a monster! Probably have our own tv show "Pioneering One-Off Customs" or some s*** like that!

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

This might help. I know it's over blown! But a tech would understand. Look at it this way, just a over exaggerated window a/c (aka window shaker) sticking out the back of your Honda. Getto as hell! LolF60046da5b1bf4f2769c85c25b276205

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This might help. I know it's over blown! But a tech would understand. Look at it this way, just a over exaggerated window a/c (aka window shaker) sticking out the back of your Honda. Getto as hell! LolF60046da5b1bf4f2769c85c25b276205

At least it would be Mitz electronics so one thing wouldn't be ghetto
We do have small ac we joked about hooking the genny too.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
At least it would be Mitz electronics so one thing wouldn't be ghetto
We do have small ac we joked about hooking the genny too.

I could see hurtling one large rut at whopie..... off she goes! Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You probably shouldn't be throwing out crazy ridiculous ideas to this crowd. Cause some fool will go and do it lol. Personally, I'd roll with it sticking out the back. My front harness bar is reinforced enough to support it lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dammit I thought you were going to give me some secret sxs thing you were working on:)
Still think it would've awesome to grab a team of us with different knowledge and make a company that specializes in custom utv building. There's so many good people on this site as a team in one shop it would become a monster! Probably have our own tv show "Pioneering One-Off Customs" or some s*** like that!
I want in!!! I'll sweep the shop and make donut runs. I'm skilled at that.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I want in!!! I'll sweep the shop and make donut runs. I'm skilled at that.
I've seen your work so you'd be doing way more then that! Man wouldn't that be fun though??going to work doing what you love with great people. Could make our own schedules based around family and riding. Our vehicles would all be tits and beer for customer reference. Ahhhhh it's worth while to dream and if I ever won the lotto I promise something like this would go down even if it didn't actually generate cash it would be such a great life

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen your work so you'd be doing way more then that! Man wouldn't that be fun though??going to work doing what you love with great people. Could make our own schedules based around family and riding. Our vehicles would all be tits and beer for customer reference. Ahhhhh it's worth while to dream and if I ever won the lotto I promise something like this would go down even if it didn't actually generate cash it would be such a great life
Hell yeah that would be the life! We would produce the baddest pioneers on the planet. Alot of companies would just stop making parts cause of us. Put me down for a manual tranny swap and twin turbo setup.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hell yeah that would be the life! We would produce the baddest pioneers on the planet. Alot of companies would just stop making parts cause of us. Put me down for a manual tranny swap and twin turbo setup.
I like turbos better but if I had the money to do it for me I'd probably run a charger so it would be off the bottom power.
With a bunch of Pioneers and all enthusiasts that ride hard we'd sure find the right stuff quick.
We could receive brand new units and send them out exactly like the customer wanted. Need Sharp to draw them up their personal rig and we'd get busy. I totally see it!! Snuff would be a hard snag but may eventually be persuaded
The right people and tools the rest would come

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey,

@CumminsPusher we going to get more progress pics this evening?
Some lol. Tonight's going to be a little light on the rig as work has got me by the balls. I'm tired buddy I'm gunna possibly have a couple too many tonight.
Gotta be done by Tuesday night cant work Wednesday / Thursday and Friday load for Saturday Takeover take off.This weekend have a side job and will be busting ass on PJ. Probably a 24 hour weekend coming off 60 hour work and 20 hour PJ this week. I NEED A BEER or 10, then final push

Last edited:
advertisement