image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We all tripped and fell at the same time then! Can't let the Polaris group show us up with all the dealer bought and installed goodies, we don't have that luxury but we do have Honda's.

Polaris guys HAVE TO work on their stuff. We work on our stuff for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9608
IMG 9609

This is fairly waterproof storage that was waisted space. It seals up against the bottom of the seat. Was planning to go across to the center of the seat but the capacitor for the stereo system took up some space.
This was extra lexan from the cab enclosure so again it didn't cost anything. Gaining storage slowly and I've got three more spots still to come shortly.
Including the locking waterproof storage in the tailgate there's now three times stock storage without including the out in the open underdash setup.
IMG 9610
IMG 9611

Rubber seal around the top as with the amp box and used Q-Pad on the floor as can be seen in photo to keep items quiet while bouncing around. These are automotive sound dampening self stick pads and the same stuff I've slowly been adding to flat panels to quiet up the ride. They work well.
This will house the mini jumper box, tow rope and other winch equipment.
Had to have the bump up because of electrical and water line underneath.

My goal is to have waterproof storage for everything we need built into the rig. I hate carrying extra baggage I want everything needed on board so it not lost, forgotten or banging around. It's getting there! Wife wants an easy access separate waterproof first aid kit so that's next.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9613
Can't say the underseat area hasn't been fully used up. No waisted space here!
Bass box, engine programmer, storage, heating/cooling fans and both amps across. Relays for everything in the rear are under the storage box and everything has plugs and comes out very easily for possible access. Transfer case is fully accsessable without anything moved. Very solid underneath here. It's a Honda I plan a long life

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
VERY NICE WORK! I thought you had the capacitor under the hood? How about a picture of the work under the hood and a full shot of the under seat area? Please and thank you!;)
There's a shot under the seat on previous post as it's now done minus a little loom. Under the hood...not yet buddy lol. The capacitor was needed close in line for amp to keep the lights from flickering with bass hits that just bugged the s*** out of me. Still sends power forward to the auxiliary battery if needed.

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 40184 Can't say the underseat area hasn't been fully used up. No waisted space here!
Bass box, engine programmer, storage, heating/cooling fans and both amps across. Relays for everything in the rear are under the storage box and everything has plugs and comes out very easily for possible access. Transfer case is fully accsessable without anything moved. Very solid underneath here. It's a Honda I plan a long life
Impressive my friend! Always amazed at the things you come up with, and the quality of your work!

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Impressive my friend! Always amazed at the things you come up with, and the quality of your work!

I'd say that's a hell of a way to stay out of the house to avoid having to watch/listen to the chick channel the wife has on lol
Nice work my friend! an inspiration to all who wants to explore the never ending accessory advancements to there machine. You have built the Lincoln of Pioneers in my book!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd say that's a hell of a way to stay out of the house to avoid having to watch/listen to the chick channel the wife has on lol
Nice work my friend! an inspiration to all who wants to explore the never ending accessory advancements to there machine. You have built the Lincoln of Pioneers in my book!

:) It's the Disneychannel I try to avoid! Kinda nice to listen to my music and just work the area is attached to the house so I don't miss anything, wife and kids come out to help or say hi all the time. It's been much more pleasant working like this. The only problem is when something happens I have to watch the language a bit more

Last edited:
J

JTW

No wonder he's working on it all the time then... CP's trying to score with Matthew McConaughey!

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You had to Google his last name, didn't you.

Hell yes I did!! CP is the only one on this sight that can spell it by heart!!

i call him Mathew McKindagay because my wife likes him. That always get the "you're an idiot" look.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
i call him Mathew McKindagay because my wife likes him. That always get the "you're an idiot" look.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Ya but he's always got a sexy ass co-star. He's not near as bad as Ben Asslip

J

JTW

I like that!

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been a weird day on the thread. It's had life and some movement from being a little stale if you ask me. It's nice even to bs on bs

advertisement