image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was thinking the same thing! Like what you did but I would have to extend outward and up! Also was thinking about a rear receiver spare tire mount like @joeymt33 designed a while back! But with two receiver mounts to support a receiver or winch when needed
As long as you give it something to take the twist out should be fine. I really wouldn't just add to the receiver though it's a pos in my eyes and I can't believe I've towed as much as we have. The red one had some stress related issues in the back and I think it was a result of that. I'm very confident in towing with just some this simple

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Side blue party lights we built into the skid plates were finally installed by my boy as I did the hitch. Nice and smooth so they don't get damaged over rocks. 26 9w crees were used here and all installed. Tried to do as smooth a pattern as possible. This will get Drf lol.
IMG 9682

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Added 4 additional rock lights one more at each tire for a little bump in the heavy stuff. Planning a Dragons back night climb in under two weeks so can't be too lit up!
IMG 9684
IMG 9685

@Plumber32 @Eltobgi you in?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Your work is impressive! I enjoy watching your build!
Two days left my whole family is helping. It's as important to them as me so that's a huge help. Busting ass like never before but everything is coming together.
It sucks because it's first test will be at RRB so hell Mary's are under way. Love another week because my poor attitude yesterday screwed me but she'll get done.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Two days left my whole family is helping. It's as important to them as me so that's a huge help. Busting ass like never before but everything is coming together.
It sucks because it's first test will be at RRB so hell Mary's are under way. Love another week because my poor attitude yesterday screwed me but she'll get done.
Don't stress, take a deep breath and head to Tennessee. Everybody in the south are nice folks!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
SRT4 motor/ trans. That's your ticket. With ac and cruise too!
Ah hell no. I say Mazda rotary with a turbo it wouldn't even weigh more and easy yield of 600+ hp. Lol not to mention it would be cool to see 14,000 on the tach. Just saying

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't stress, take a deep breath and head to Tennessee. Everybody in the south are nice folks!
Oh I know!! You guys are awesome and always have been there. Not conserned at all with you guys just need to get done so I'm not under the hood. If something does go wrong it'll stay wrong until home I'm not f***ing working there. We're coming to ride and bs with all my friends for the first time.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh I know!! You guys are awesome and always have been there. Not conserned at all with you guys just need to get done so I'm not under the hood. If something does go wrong it'll stay wrong until home I'm not f***ing working there. We're coming to ride and bs with all my friends for the first time.
If something goes wrong it won't take long to get it fixed with @joeymt33 @lee @Delton and @PioneerPete there oh and sharp (at the very back of the takeover list) it will be fixed quick.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If something goes wrong it won't take long to get it fixed with @joeymt33 @lee @Delton and @PioneerPete there oh and sharp (at the very back of the takeover list) it will be fixed quick.
I know there are many great people attending but not on mine I'll leave it. If help is needed on a different Pioneer I'm more then down. Not coming to work on mine!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's looking great CP! You have far exceeded my skill and ambition. Like 6 months ago lol. Can't wait to finally see this thing in person! Too bad it will probably be next summer lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
advertisement