Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Got the dash nameplate done tonight. Spent my lunch getting the nameplate done so could install real quickly tonight.
Went pearl white background to tie in the speakers as well as match the outside. Also repainted the nameplate to match interior trim and the blue on fenders rather then roll cage. I custom tinted that as well.

View attachment 325033

From certain angles the white has a 3d look because it’s 1/2 below nameplate on opposing side of the clear Lexan. I love that, doesn’t just look like a sticker.

View attachment 325034

this is lit up with interior console lighting on

View attachment 325035

Then in dark

View attachment 325036

Blue automatically comes on with key but when switched on it’ll light up whatever color speaker/rings and soon headlights, whips and ground lighting does as well as beat to the music.Passengers will remember they are in a Talon not some pos RZR😉
Son of a b!tch!!!......I'm gonna have to run more wires :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What amp/stereo/head unit are you using?
I like the idea of using a carling switch sized control panel.

B3ABCF0C 2933 48E6 B090 42A514060274

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally had a little time to get the light bar mounted. Didn’t want it to stick out and still be able to remove windshield so simply cut two slots into the windshield so the mount bolts to the cage. Went with smallest single row I could find and it’s mounted below the front edge to stay out of harms way best possible. Wanted it mounted below windshield but just didn’t seam vision would be there, front end and break over view is drastically different then Pioneer.
Also repaired the bent up wiper arm from previous accident and picked up a nice wiper blade. windshield didn’t have top rubber strip (figure originally did) but pulled had extra door seal from my pickup build that fits super tight.
Fully attached roof and headliner, that’s all solid. Wires ran for future accessories so things aren’t through separate looms. Going to order up 6 switch plugs for now for empty switch holes.
not done but 100% rideable. Still waiting on a couple things but pretty well ready to hit the trails😉

E582AF18 7990 45B6 BF9E 607E39B2137B
164B5D5F 883A 49E9 96D2 3E516C9607FF

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally had a little time to get the light bar mounted. Didn’t want it to stick out and still be able to remove windshield so simply cut two slots into the windshield so the mount bolts to the cage. Went with smallest single row I could find and it’s mounted below the front edge to stay out of harms way best possible. Wanted it mounted below windshield but just didn’t seam vision would be there, front end and break over view is drastically different then Pioneer.
Also repaired the bent up wiper arm from previous accident and picked up a nice wiper blade. windshield didn’t have top rubber strip (figure originally did) but pulled had extra door seal from my pickup build that fits super tight.
Fully attached roof and headliner, that’s all solid. Wires ran for future accessories so things aren’t through separate looms. Going to order up 6 switch plugs for now for empty switch holes.
not done but 100% rideable. Still waiting on a couple things but pretty well ready to hit the trails😉

View attachment 325178View attachment 325179
Looking great!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking great!
Thanks Mopar. Almost took her out into the MX track in back yard last night but I’d been drinking pretty heavy finishing her up so though better not. Wanna get out and ride bad but got three after hours jobs next couple weeks. Anticipation is at an all time high!

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks Mopar. Almost took her out into the MX track in back yard last night but I’d been drinking pretty heavy finishing her up so though better not. Wanna get out and ride bad but got three after hours jobs next couple weeks. Anticipation is at an all time high!
Yea you don't want to screw up all that hard work yet! You have done a great job in resurrecting that one for sure.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Don't do it, get it 100% before you start riding.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 325178View attachment 325179
Sweet

advertisement