Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe you should ask yourself how to use your phone. You always seem to get an answer.
Seriously. This thread is a strange read. I thought 2 different people were using the same account for a while.
REALLY! I been trying to help everyone here with there transmission issues, seems like I'm on the cutting of the real issue, chamfering the oil relief valves. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I'm not trying to start a fight but I think your reply is out of line. I'm not a geek.

J

JTW

Maybe you should ask yourself how to use your phone. You always seem to get an answer.
Seriously. This thread is a strange read. I thought 2 different people were using the same account for a while.
Lmao!

O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
REALLY! I been trying to help everyone here with there transmission issues, seems like I'm on the cutting of the real issue, chamfering the oil relief valves. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? I'm not trying to start a fight but I think your reply is out of line. I'm not a geek.
Stay cool smitty, can't wait to get details on what works on your honda. I too think a video would be awesome . hope you aren't discouraged ,guess some people want engineer speak, a real mechanic will fix what the engineering dict up. sounds like yours is onto something !

J

JTW

Bhahahaha!!

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Stay cool smitty, can't wait to get details on what works on your honda. I too think a video would be awesome . hope you aren't discouraged ,guess some people want engineer speak, a real mechanic will fix what the engineering dict up. sounds like yours is onto something !
I know Honda is, this is a real fix.

Reactions: AKRider and Ridem32
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Calm down. There's a lot of ribbing that goes on here at times. We all appreciate what you have done and the information you provided.

mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Relax man (or men?). Was just a joke. I guess I forgot to use the sarcasm font.

Reactions: Ridem32 and ghost
mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's a sarcasam font??

B62459bb4c94934fe69e5c07065c5019ff01e36c3c69893b026d48a2c34e5836

Reactions: amc019 and JTW
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This thread is a mess.

Nevertheless, I am interested to hear more about this modification and to see whether or not other dealerships will catch on because I had a completely different experience with Heartland Honda. Don't trust them as far as I could throw em.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why is it just one shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had to catch up in this thread, actually got to do some riding Monday then honey do list yesterday. CP your question speaks volumes!! Why IS it just one dealership?? Do they have a direct line to Honda that nobody else does?? This is the first and only time I've heard of this mod.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess we'll have to wait to hear from the next person that has a dealer replace their clutches. Hopefully they will have read this thread so they can ask their dealer about having it done.
Won't do them any good. Their service manager will just say I've never heard of this.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This thread is a mess.

Nevertheless, I am interested to hear more about this modification and to see whether or not other dealerships will catch on because I had a completely different experience with Heartland Honda. Don't trust them as far as I could throw em.
I agree with the "mess" comment. Wish it had stayed just a technical thread with exchange of relevant info. I'm not surprised at all to hear your contradicting review of the dealership. This whole clutch issue has been nothing but contradictions. One guy has trouble, one doesn't. One gets answers from Honda, one guy gets nothing.

advertisement