P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 108522
We call that a camp b****. Haha. Nothing better. Don’t have to get cold, just listen to stories. Up here, hunting, I grew up on Biood pudding. Walk all day with a breakfast of Blood pudding. Still love it. It’s hard to find now. The Co-Op has it once and a while in Cape Breton. The older people buy it up because it’s all protein. Don’t know if you’ve ever heartof it. Yum. Haha
Caper
Yes, I’ve heard of it and you’re flat grossing me out now!!!! What are you having for dinner, toe jam football?????

Reactions: Eltobgi and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, I’ve heard of it and you’re flat grossing me out now!!!! What are you having for dinner, toe jam football?????
Try it St Patrick’s day. Not kidding. Just a bit spicy. Not bad. You’ll want to go do something. Pure energy. My daughter in Cold Lake loves it but my wife won’t try it. Haha. 30 years. I think now it’s just called Black or White pudding. Go for the Black. I swear you’ll like it.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol. That’s what they say to your face. Haha. Camp B. Haha. Want about the Blood pudding.
Caper
You kiss cooky’s Ass when you come in from the cold and there’s chicken fried deer back strap, fried potatoes with onions, biscuits and gravy, griddle cakes and cooked to order eggs. At least the smart ones do. ;)

Reactions: 70Bones and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Try it St Patrick’s day. Not kidding. Just a bit spicy.
Nope, it’s unclean on St Patty’s day, presidents day, Veterans Day or Valentine’s Day, shrug.....:eek:

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You kiss cooky’s Ass when you come in from the cold and there’s chicken fried deer back strap, fried potatoes with onions, biscuits and gravy, griddle cakes and cooked to order eggs. At least the smart ones do. ;)
All but the onions. Haha. Plate it up. Over easy.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Nope, it’s unclean on St Patty’s day, presidents day, Veterans Day or Valentine’s Day, shrug.....:eek:
There has to be someone that has tried it. I can’t be the only person with Scottish heritage. Haha. And no I don’t eat Haggis. Haha
Caper

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
That’s a very nice part of Arkansas. Sounds like you primarily ride the forest service roads and trails not the commercial trail systems in that area lke Mack’s Pines, Byrd’s, Mulberry, etc. Not good news about the turkey population, but no worries, I’m just an observer myself and I feed them at my ranch!!! :cool:
Right we stay off the commercial trails. We ride to get out see the country and enjoy the tranquility. We might ride with a couple close friends but no large groups. We are retired so we can ride weekdays when the big group riders are at work.;)
If you are ever getting over this way give us a shout. We only live about 10 miles from Macks Pines. Drove by there yesterday.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There has to be someone that has tried it. I can’t be the only person with Scottish heritage. Haha. And no I don’t eat Haggis. Haha
Caper
Oh yeah, they always tried to get me to eat it when I’ve been in England. Also often in Irish pubs here.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Right we stay off the commercial trails. We ride to get out see the country and enjoy the tranquility. We might ride with a couple close friends but no large groups. We are retired so we can ride weekdays when the big group riders are at work.;)
If you are ever getting over this way give us a shout. We only live about 10 miles from Macks Pines. Drove by there yesterday.
Ok, sounds nice, and thanks for the invite. I keep my P5 primarily at Mt Ida and ride with a forum member that’s 80, he tried the big group rides where they swamp and twist axles and bend tie rods and he prefers the same tranquility that you’re referring to of the forest service trails and old logging roads. So we ride on 76,000 acres south of you a couple hours.

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Caper

Scottish heritage here too, but have never come across blood puddin in my travels. All I got from the heritage is white hair and "thriftyness", lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Scottish heritage here too, but have never come across blood puddin in my travels. All I got from the heritage is white hair and "thriftyness", lol
You probably aren’t missing anything. Blood pudding, just think about it......:eek:

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thriftyness explains it! I've heard of it and other cultures do it too, I knew Greek people that made it. Like Caper said, it's pure protein and would've been wasteful to throw out when people are starving. I'm sure we'd all eat it if we had to. Thankfully, I'm not starving! :)

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
And the ability to hold a grudge. Haha. St Patrick’s day go to an Irish pub, there maybe one in St John, haha, and get a Celtic breakfast. Should be one or two . I know thee are a couple downtown here that make their own and you can get breakfast anytime and get some. Haha. Yum
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!