Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm wussing out, just chopping. It's a lot easier since I've got a $500 roof and sound system fixed to it. Plus it can be done quicker since the takeover is coming up. I can always build a cage later and this one can be unbolted if I decide to do so in the future.

Btw, I've got to figure out a new mount for the wetsounds bar. It weighs 15lbs and I'd like it lower. I don't think there's any place at all to move it.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm wussing out, just chopping. It's a lot easier since I've got a $500 roof and sound system fixed to it. Plus it can be done quicker since the takeover is coming up. I can always build a cage later and this one can be unbolted if I decide to do so in the future.

Btw, I've got to figure out a new mount for the wetsounds bar. It weighs 15lbs and I'd like it lower. I don't think there's any place at all to move it.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
Losing the roof bothered me too. But not for long lol. It adds height and it covers up the cage too much imo. Don't blame ya for chopping man. Too close to takeover to undertake something like that.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't do it @joetmt33 if your cage turned out sweet @Delton would want his loaned out sticks back! Lol. Kidding I think delton enjoys building more than riding lately.

Off topic but how many sets of doors you bringing to the takeover? Probably sell quite a few I bet if you brought them! I know one guy who wants some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hadn't had time to even think about it. I work such long shifts I don't feel like doing squat after work. That only leaves me 3 or 4 days a week to play. If I can pick up the pace some I may be able to bring a few. Don and Joey got dibbs.

Reactions: nbomar
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something is about to happen......

8214a9122164f413f06b612a7e815516

Your chopping the top or trading for a new one.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hadn't had time to even think about it. I work such long shifts I don't feel like doing squat after work. That only leaves me 3 or 4 days a week to play. If I can pick up the pace some I may be able to bring a few. Don and Joey got dibbs.

How many doors can you do per hour if you have help? I'll ride up there!

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your chopping the top or trading for a new one.

I don't think I would trade for a brand-new one. Think of all the work to convert it over to what I have!

Plus it would be all shiny and new. I've Already broke mine in with scratches

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Good luck moving the wetsounds. I beat my brain on that one. Still bolted through the roof.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yo Buddy , ole Tiger would look good with some Delton custom doors!

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My credit card company lets me cash in points at Amazon now! I paid ZERO for that Wetsounds sub. I wish I could have done that for the sound bar. Pretty sweet deal as the company hasn't forced me to use a company credit card yet. They reimburse me for the travel and stuff but I keep the points.

For the Honda storage tray, it feels very quality and I wasn't expecting it to be as rigid or heavy. I happy that it will take weight from over head and move it down low. I still like the over head bag storage but it's coming off.

I don't know what to expect with the cheap eBay camera system.

You will love the Wet sounds AS-6 sub. I put one in mine and it really makes it sound a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DGann and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You will love the Wet sounds AS-6 sub. I put one in mine and it really makes it sound a lot better.

That's good to hear. Thank you

Reactions: DGann and sharp
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many doors can you do per hour if you have help? I'll ride up there!

That's a good question. Let me get back with you later tomorrow. I'm supposed to mend a fence so our mini donkey will stop getting out but shouldn't take too long. Plus it's supposed to rain. I'll holler later on.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many inches you dropping her?

Reactions: DGann
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's good to hear. Thank you

@Koda sub sounds great, when we rode with @PioneerPete the other day Koda was bumping some trendy music sounded awsome, I think he was embarrassed because it sounded so good so he said "my wife picked this music out" lol you know he loved it .haha

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How many inches you dropping her?

I will probably follow CPs build. I'm thinking he did 4 1/2 inches

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will probably follow CPs build. I'm thinking he did 4 1/2 inches

Totally agree with that. Mine is 4.25. No way I was cutting anything for an extra quarter inch lol. Perfect height in my opinion.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Totally agree with that. Mine is 4.25. No way I was cutting anything for an extra quarter inch lol. Perfect height in my opinion.

All of you short people!!!!

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement