THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For someone who publicly threatened multiple folks in this thread … you sure seem convinced you are in the right when screenshots have been posted that show you clearly were not.

Seriously, just apologize in this thread “I’m sorry and I was wrong”, most will forgive you and ultimately everyone will move on.

Or….take it to the other extreme … file lawsuit(s), waste time, energy, resources and ultimately your money. You will lose. You will be poorer for it. You will have no one to blame but yourself.

Peace and blessings either way DJBam.
I already apologized this afternoon publicly, Richard took this to the next level!
Who’s it going to save money really? As it’s been heckled on here as a #1 ranked search. It’s hurt my business, which I can prove, as I was notified of the Google search today by someone looking me up. So the last 6 months it’s been up I didn’t even know and how many jobs I have lost. All it takes is One person to acknowledge this and damage has been done, which it now has.
It’s not so funny anymore is it?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I already apologized this afternoon publicly, Richard took this to the next level!
Who’s it going to save money really? As it’s been heckled on here as a #1 ranked search. It’s hurt my business, which I can prove, as I was notified of the Google search today by someone looking me up. So the last 6 months it’s been up I didn’t even know and how many jobs I have lost. All it takes is One person to acknowledge this and damage has been done, which it now has.
Are you gonna DJ Friday night or Saturday night at the Takeover?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Does anybody know if we have a Director of Addiction and Rehabilitation Services? This MFer is on the sauce again.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@DJBam do you try to sue anyone that leaves a crappy review of your "entertainment" on-line? I'm sure there's been a person or.......thousand that has hated one of your shows and left a shîtty review on one of them LGBTQ sites or whatever......do you use them too?

Asking for the Internet......

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
First you’ve insinuated I’m ‘gay’ and now drugs. This is still allowed on this page by your Founder Richard, Wheww, more info/‘ammo’ for my suit.
You will be included.
So now nobody is allowed to call someone gay?........ that's pretty gay 🤷‍♂️

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I promise you I don’t have a dime (or even a wooden nickel) in it no matter what happens.

Apologize in this thread.

“I’m sorry. I was wrong.”

Post it. Nothing more. Nothing less. It isn’t difficult. Or don’t…I’ll keep reading and laughing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@DJBam
You did post a disingenuous apology.
I replied with my statement of it being unacceptable.
You made a second one but hidden it within this community. I have shared my stance on that already. I still hold that same stance.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
First you’ve insinuated I’m ‘gay’ and now drugs. This is still allowed on this page by your Founder Richard, Wheww, more info/‘ammo’ for my suit.
You will be included.
First off, I never insinuated you were gay. Your posts did.

Second, I believe I stated that you must be drunk in an earlier post, and wished you well on your recovery. Now we're past that and I just hope your liver fails.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If that charge fails…malicious intent and defamation of character is still on the table.
“If that charge fails”
Seems like a premonition to me. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I see we are working on him being the Entertaiment this year if he shows 3puaz5

Last edited: