THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
If he sincerely apologizes, I'd remove it. No reason to continue to hurt his business. Everyone makes mistakes and handle things wrong at times.
This.....^^^^ Even if he doesn't apologize, whatever....tell him to eat a bag of dicks, ban his IP and move on.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
What is there to gain either way?

Time to move on. Grow a set, admit it was a bone headed move to come on this site and try to slander the owner of the site in his own play ground.

You messed around and found out the hard way @DJBam …now you are lurking this thread..

@Hondasxs ; I’m with @906UP ; time to ban this tool…some people just can’t get beyond themselves. Maybe take a higher road and consider pulling it down.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would not lower myself to his level and play his childish game. YOU and EVERYONE here knows the TRUTH and that's all that matters. Take it down Delete everything and be done with it. Misery loves company.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I like to think I'd be the bigger man but I'm a spiteful SOB and if someone publicly came after me the way he did, I wouldn't take down sh!t until he came in here and apologized the right way. The screen shot in post 188 proves he lied, nothing else he says can be taken as truthful. He came in to start a fight and took a beat down.
@DJBam man up and apologize openly, we'll still know you're a liar but the rest of the world may have to find out for themselves.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Notice how Richard didn’t put my name up there this time, this is admitting he Now realizes it’s wrong and illegal. All of your profiles who’ve commented in a way to defame me/my brand have been screen shot, therefore your file will be included in this as well, defaming someone you don’t know and with malicious intent is Illegal, ask your “HondaSxS lawyer”. We’ll see who gets the last laugh!
Oh and the screenshot of him Not responding after I called/texted him was from a phone text, not Fbook message. That’s how he and I contacted each other originally. FYI.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I would not lower myself to his level and play his childish game.
I would. I'm petty and vindictive.

*edit - Just saw I got called out by him. 🤣🤣🤣 This F'n guy. Please, PLEASE let this escalate. I'd love to see him try to take a legal avenue over an internet post that hurt his feelings.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Notice how Richard didn’t put my name up there this time, this is admitting he Now realizes it’s wrong and illegal. All of your profiles who’ve commented in a way to defame me/my brand have been screen shot, therefore your file will be included in this as well, defaming someone you don’t know and with malicious intent is Illegal, ask your “HondaSxS lawyer”. We’ll see who gets the last laugh!
Oh and the screenshot of him Not responding after I called/texted him was from a phone text, not Fbook message. That’s how he and I contacted each other originally. FYI.
Did you read post 1. Do you remember what you typed?
Oh... and why did you, and why do you, continue to use my real name?

advertisement