THE REAL TRUTH Behind DJ Bam Entertainment Services, By DJ Bam!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These multiple requests to apologize seem oddly familiar to the multiple requests to post the screenshot.

🤔 I might chalk that up to more than a coincidence

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
HondaSxS: Give an apology
Blam: OK. I was wrong.
HondaSxS: Nope, to the group.
Blam: OMG, you guys are so screwed now for being wrong and making fun of me on a completely open and public discussion board. Lawsuits incoming.

Seriously.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HondaSxS: Give an apology
Blam: OK. I was wrong.
HondaSxS: Nope, to the group.
Blam: OMG, you guys are so screwed now for being wrong and making fun of me on a completely open and public discussion board. Lawsuits incoming.

Seriously.
Facts! 💯 Truth!

Nice recap by the way. I appreciate your effort.

DJBam

DJBam

Feb 27, 2018
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off, I never insinuated you were gay. Your posts did.

Second, I believe I stated that you must be drunk in an earlier post, and wished you well on your recovery. Now we're past that and I just hope your liver fails.
Yes sir you did. It’s been screen shot. The pics you posted, you typed my name over one of the pics. Go back in the thread. Too late to deny now.
SOME ASK, WHY NOT LEAVE THIS SITE AS ONE SUGGESTED. I AM A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, ALSO AN OWNER OF A HONDA PIONEER. THEREFORE WITH MY ACCESS TO THIS SITE, I’M ALLOWED TO BE HERE. I’M NOT SUBJECTED TO ABUSE THAT HAS BEEN ALLOWED BY YOUR FOUNDER RICHARD K.
YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF MY ORIG POST, AND SOME HAVE SHARED IT BEING FORWARD/FIRM BUT NOT DISRESPECTFUL/NASTY, OR SAYING THINGS OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS SITE PROBABLY DON’T APPRECIATE.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Ask a lawyer, malicious intent and defamation, it’s real buddy as you’ve hurt my reputation (not feelings) “on an internet post” by making this Google accessed, as you encouraged it and laughed at it. Laugh it up, until…it’s not funny!

With all due respect, If I put it up there, then I did myself. I sent Richard a DM for him to read, but He decided to share and with this, he posted my name from Fbook. My personal Fbook acct is private. Therefore “if” you didn’t know my name, you wouldn’t know the account as Richard let be known.
At the end of the day, Read the past posts. Richard made it known he was putting it on Google with “SEO’s” for people to find on searches. He also bragged of the ranking it got. This IS considered malicious, may want to read up on LAW. It’s against it!
FYI, nothing on the internet is private

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Yes sir you did. It’s been screen shot. The pics you posted, you typed my name over one of the pics. Go back in the thread. Too late to deny now.
SOME ASK, WHY NOT LEAVE THIS SITE AS ONE SUGGESTED. I AM A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, ALSO AN OWNER OF A HONDA PIONEER. THEREFORE WITH MY ACCESS TO THIS SITE, I’M ALLOWED TO BE HERE. I’M NOT SUBJECTED TO ABUSE THAT HAS BEEN ALLOWED BY YOUR FOUNDER RICHARD K.
YOU HAVE AN OPINION OF MY ORIG POST, AND SOME HAVE SHARED IT BEING FORWARD/FIRM BUT NOT DISRESPECTFUL/NASTY, OR SAYING THINGS OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS SITE PROBABLY DON’T APPRECIATE.
Caps lock… so serious

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ow!
Stop hitting yourself.
Ow!
Stop hitting yourself.
Ow!
Seriously, stop hitting yourself!

Everyone is here by choice. If you choose to stay, that’s on you. HondaSxS.com and its ownership is not responsible for what any individual posts.

HondaSxS.com has an irrevocable unlimited license to use the content you post.

HondaSxS.com does have the right to not delete content you post even if you ask.

I’m no legal expert but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Are you yelling?!?! I’m offended… time to sue you for yelling at me

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trail 9 at 9?

advertisement