Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It will be one day next week that I'm coming through.

I'll be gone most of next week. I have a hunt planned first part of the week and some meetings in OKC after that. I can still arrange for dinner to be taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'll be gone most of next week. I have a hunt planned first part of the week and some meetings in OKC after that. I can still arrange for dinner to be taken care of.

Oh no sir, I misunderstood you. We'd love to have dinner with you, I've never eaten at a Twin Peaks, but I certainly wasn't fishing for a comped meal. I hope you'll be around when I come through.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh no sir, I misunderstood you. We'd love to have dinner with you, I've never eaten at a Twin Peaks, but I certainly wasn't fishing for a comped meal. I hope you'll be around when I come through.

I comp $2000-$4000 a day so I'm not worried about your one meal... haha. Just let me know.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I comp $2000-$4000 a day so I'm not worried about your one meal... haha. Just let me know.

Haha, I hear ya buddy. I'll message you when I know the day I'm coming through.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Damn, now I wanna come along for the ride. With a name like twin peaks it has to be good!
I've eaten at Hooters, the food sucks. But when we rode with nbomar a few weeks back
He explained the extent of the hand crafted food which I look forward to experiencing.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've eaten at Hooters, the food sucks. But when we rode with nbomar a few weeks back
He explained the extent of the hand crafted food which I look forward to experiencing.

We are no five star dining food experience, but to be compared to hooters is a slap in the face. I've had better food at a gas station than there. I understand the comparison because of the brands, but the food is entirely different. I think @Plumber32 has eaten at my OKC store. He can give you an unbiased opinion.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We are no five star dining food experience, but to be compared to hooters is a slap in the face. I've had better food at a gas station than there. I understand the comparison because of the brands, but the food is entirely different. I think @Plumber32 has eaten at my OKC store. He can give you an unbiased opinion.

Does Hooters even have food? Lmao

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Have you rode the honda anywhere around okc? I'm thinking the next time I go down about bringing the wheeler.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

@nbomar, I'm afraid that you missed the compliment, my apologies for having offended you.

Last edited:
Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've eaten at his twin peaks. It was great.
So there was obvious reason for comparing Hooters to Twin Peaks which has nothing to do with food. I'm well aware that Twin Peaks is a "comfort food" experience and not a Ruth's Chris or Capital Grille. But on a food level Hooters I know sucks because they don't really make anything, it's basically a Sysco outlet. @nbomar spent some time discribing to me the nature of their hand crafted food, and I look forward to the experience. Can't believe I got in trouble trying to be positive and complimentary..........shrug!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Have you rode the honda anywhere around okc? I'm thinking the next time I go down about bringing the wheeler.
Crosstimbers ORV/UTV/ATV trail system is a good bet on the South East edge of the city on Stanley Drapper Lake.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So there was obvious reason for comparing Hooters to Twin Peaks which has nothing to do with food. I'm well aware that Twin Peaks is a "comfort food" experience and not a Ruth's Chris or Capital Grille. But on a food level Hooters I know sucks because they don't really make anything, it's basically a Sysco outlet. @nbomar spent some time discribing to me the nature of their hand crafted food, and I look forward to the experience. Can't believe I got in trouble trying to be positive and complimentary..........shrug!

No trouble at all! :) I can always brag on my own stuff but sometimes I think I'm being biased (I know that's no possible...haha) just wanted to try and get someone that I really don't know other than I saw on here they went there one day, to validate my comments. Either way I look forward to having you. It will probably be better if I'm not there @Tigermark came and had lunch and me and my business partner sat down with him and the girl imploded. Not sure why they are all so scared of us but they are. Either way, I'm glad to have you or anyone else come in and I will do my best to ensure a positive experience. I really like first time guests who have never been.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I haven't rode over there at all. Little Sahara isn't too far from okc but it's all sand from what I was told. I don't know if any trail systems in OKC area.

Reactions: Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well I may be out for 01-28-17 ride, 20 year old kid lost it on a corner on wet payment slid sideways into me frontal impact, totaled truck, damaged trailer and need to get the Pioneer checked out, back straps broke, S x S hit the front of the trailer pretty hard. I had it in 4 wheel lock and it slid 2 feet on the trailer. Man do I have respect of the engineers that designed air bags, all but the passenger bags went off, no passenger this time. All I wanted to do today was go to Pettigrew for a day of ridding. There are some people who just need to ride bicycles.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I may be out for 01-28-17 ride, 20 year old kid lost it on a corner on wet payment slid sideways into me frontal impact, totaled truck, damaged trailer and need to get the Pioneer checked out, back straps broke, S x S hit the front of the trailer pretty hard. I had it in 4 wheel lock and it slid 2 feet on the trailer. Man do I have respect of the engineers that designed air bags, all but the passenger bags went off, no passenger this time. All I wanted to do today was go to Pettigrew for a day of ridding. There are some people who just need to ride bicycles.
Man, that is awful... hopefully his insurance takes care of you, but still... sorry to hear.

advertisement