Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, made the deposit this morning on the Osprey (American Tear Drop Trailer) and it will go into production later in the month and come out mid March 2017. I added the upgrade options that I believed to be prudent for the demands that I can conceive of, and hopefully those I can't, that will greet us along the wilderness trail. The gentlemen taking my order said he's had people order these trailers for a host of interesting reasons, but never in his tenure has he heard of someone dragging one behind a sxs through six states. He said we have over achieving balls and under achieving brains lol, but conceded that it sounds awesome, and that he'd love to be a participant. See!!!!

J

JTW

Ok, made the deposit this morning on the Osprey (American Tear Drop Trailer) and it will go into production later in the month and come out mid March 2017 I added the upgrade options that I believed to be prudent for the demands that I can conceive of, and hopefully those I can't, that will greet us along the wilderness trail. The gentlemen taking my order said he's had people order these trailers for a host of interesting reasons, but never in his tenure has he heard of someone dragging one behind a sxs through six states. He said we have over achieving balls and under achieving brains lol, but conceded that it sounds awesome, and that he'd love to be a participant. See!!!!
That's hilarious and awesome!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trust me when I tell you that I have been looking into as meany posible problems we may encounter in this trip and I mean for you guys as well as myself. ;)
Well there you have it then. You have made yourself an indispensable part of the 2018 PROTC epic expedition.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Btw mopar, I know that this expedition has been called the Pioneer Ride of the Century, but IMO this group itself needs a name, just as Meriwether Lewis and Thomas Jefferson named their group 'The Corp of Discovery' we need to attach a name to our group as well!!?? What do you (and everyone else) think mopar?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, made the deposit this morning on the Osprey (American Tear Drop Trailer) and it will go into production later in the month and come out mid March 2017. I added the upgrade options that I believed to be prudent for the demands that I can conceive of, and hopefully those I can't, that will greet us along the wilderness trail. The gentlemen taking my order said he's had people order these trailers for a host of interesting reasons, but never in his tenure has he heard of someone dragging one behind a sxs through six states. He said we have over achieving balls and under achieving brains lol, but conceded that it sounds awesome, and that he'd love to be a participant. See!!!!
Awesome! I can't wait to see it behind your new 1000! :D

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Btw mopar, I know that this expedition has been called the Pioneer Ride of the Century, but IMO this group itself needs a name, just as Meriwether Lewis and Thomas Jefferson named their group 'The Corp of Discovery' we need to attach a name to our group as well!!?? What do you (and everyone else) think mopar?
Go for it Monte, I give you naming rights to our group of merry travelers

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm wondering how many days you all are planning to be in this area. I'm sure when you get here a little r&r will be greatly needed but just trying to put a couple things into play and figuring out days I'll need off because I'm not missing any action. And also what people would like to do and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Go for it Monte, I give you naming rights to our group of merry travelers
Thank you for the honor. I'll list a few of the names that I've been toying around with and seek input from the rest of you.

The Supreme Enterprise Squad

The Avante Garde Trailblazers

The Pioneering Enterprise Squadron

The Experimental Pioneers

The Advance SXS Gaurd

The Provincial Enterprise Squad

The Pathfinder Force

The Pioneering Brigade

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm wondering how many days you all are planning to be in this area. I'm sure when you get here a little r&r will be greatly needed but just trying to put a couple things into play and figuring out days I'll need off because I'm not missing any action. And also what people would like to do and see.
Unfortunately for me, a day or two and I'll have to be off. I am after all leaving my business behind with three offices of staff that will hear very little from me for 2-3 weeks. A risky proposition that I'm prepared intellectually to take, and will prepare for logistically as best I can before departing. But I don't want to push it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
CP, perhaps if yourself and the group that plan to rendezvous at the finish line to welcome the (yet to be chosen name of our party) at its completion could ride two days out, you all could spend more time with what will then be the infamous and successful worlds first cross country sxs expedition!!!???

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for the honor. I'll list a few of the names that I've been toying around with and seek input from the rest of you.

The Supreme Enterprise Squad

The Avante Garde Trailblazers

The Pioneering Enterprise Squadron

The Experimental Pioneers

The Advance SXS Gaurd

The Provincial Enterprise Squad

The Pathfinder Force

The Pioneering Brigade
2 is my favorite

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was thinking maybe 2-3 days maybe?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP, perhaps if yourself and the group that plan to rendezvous at the finish line to welcome the (yet to be chosen name of our party) at its completion could ride two days out, you all could spend more time with what will then be the infamous and successful worlds first cross country sxs expedition!!!???
Was already planning on doing something along those lines. Just seeing what others would like to do and stay time. There's a lot to see and do

advertisement