Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I have looked at those for my 4 year old and 2 year old. I figure it's safer than a 4wheeler.
That'd be a total waste of money in my opinion. You know they'll outgrow it within a year and be wanting our 1000 lol. I'm gonna try and start her off with it. She won't outgrow that sucker any time soon.

V

vitulla

Aug 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyone have a direct contact with the company? The system you purchased is out of stock and I would like to know when they will be back in stock.
Thanks

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have a direct contact with the company? The system you purchased is out of stock and I would like to know when they will be back in stock.
Thanks
You mean the one I bought? I'll see if I have any paperwork from it. If I can find a number I'll post it

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, the NOAM one from Amazon. Even an email would work. Thanks
I bet I've thrown it all away but I will check in the shop in the morning for something.

Reactions: vitulla
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just went through the shop and all I found was the box. No contact info whatsoever. You should be able to google NOAM and get something. Sorry man I tried.

H

hsxs

Aug 25, 2016
Israel
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks
hi

it is back in stock now on Amazon

C

Codyp1000

Sep 8, 2016
Evadale
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the Wetsounds stelth 6. It's mostly made for ski boats and it's waterproof, it also is Bluetooth so you can pair it with your phone. A little pricy though.
How did you run your cable from your wet sounds to your battery? I've been looking for a good route for 2 hours.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did you run your cable from your wet sounds to your battery? I've been looking for a good route for 2 hours.
I mounted mine in on the front bar above the windshield, and ran the wire down the front passenger down tube. At the base of the down tube I pushed the wire between the plastic and the bar then zip tied everything.