P1000 Need Front Shock Loan

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
come on @ghost, look where he's from... if there were more than 10 adjustments, he'd have to take his shoes off everytime he adjusted so he could count that high... and if that picture is really his feet, then those shoes need to stay ON!lol
Oh - me forget. Only 3 setting huh?
Me bang rock - go up. Me cruise for Sasquatch - go middle. Me bang woman - go down.

J

JTW

Oh - me forget. Only 3 setting huh?
Me bang rock - go up. Me cruise for Sasquatch - go middle. Me bang woman - go down.
I mean I don't know how they do things in Canada, land where the women are manlier than the men and they use maple syrup as lube.. Or over in Pioneer Pete town, where the women are fine and the pigs are scared! But here in good ole KY jelly.. we like things simple and easy... like yo momma! We're not as refined as you scholarly gents counting to 22 1/2 with your digits. It's hard to get past 11 with our cousins sucking our webbed toes and choking on the fur! All I know is anymore than 3 adjustments is like a guy buying a bus Because he's compensating for wee wee size!

Reactions: PioneerPete
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I mean I don't know how they do things in Canada, land where the women are manlier than the men and they use maple syrup as lube.. Or over in Pioneer Pete town, where the women are fine and the pigs are scared! But here in good ole KY jelly.. we like things simple and easy... like yo momma! We're not as refined as you scholarly gents counting to 22 1/2 with your digits. It's hard to get past 11 with our cousins sucking our webbed toes and choking on the fur! All I know is anymore than 3 adjustments is like a guy buying a bus Because he's compensating for wee wee size!
I'm guessing you are related to this guy....

Troll

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
My email followup after we talked:
Roof/skid - 140#
Rear tire rack - 80#
Winch - 30#
Mostly 1 person 200#.
Want to try disconnecting the rear sway bar also.
Mostly trail riding, a little aggressive at times.

I imagine the rear tire rack and removing the sway bar calls for a little heavier spring.
They sent 275 lb springs for my rears.
I told them my typical payload is 100 lbs heavier than yours but they sent me lighter springs. I'm sure they'll be fine but it kinda irritates me. My overall customer experience with them is less than average. I probably wouldnt go with them again.

Reactions: JTW
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I told them my typical payload is 100 lbs heavier than yours but they sent me lighter springs. I'm sure they'll be fine but it kinda irritates me. My overall customer experience with them is less than average. I probably wouldnt go with them again.
so much for taking care of the home team, huh?

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Must be a central KY thing. LOL

Reactions: PioneerPete and JTW
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
so much for taking care of the home team, huh?
Yeah i know.
I was looking forward to promoting a Canadian (well actually quebec) company but ... cant do it.
I'm sure the product is fine but I don't shop where i not satisfied with the customer service. On something like this with a quality product that should be easy.

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm probably going to swap to a 275 spring.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah i know.
I was looking forward to promoting a Canadian (well actually quebec) company but ... cant do it.
I'm sure the product is fine but I don't shop where i not satisfied with the customer service. On something like this with a quality product that should be easy.
dang man, that sucks... my experience with them was very positive other than them using stock photos with dual rate springs. they always responded to my emails the next morning, and shipped my shocks within two weeks of when I ordered.
the shock quality and performance has been top notch.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
dang man, that sucks... my experience with them was very positive other than them using stock photos with dual rate springs. they always responded to my emails the next morning, and shipped my shocks within two weeks of when I ordered.
the shock quality and performance has been top notch.

I'm probably going to swap to a 275 spring.
LOL - too stiff huh?

I'm sure I'm gonna be super happy with these shocks. This minor annoyance will pass once i'm on the trail.

Reactions: PioneerPete and JTW
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
LOL - too stiff huh?

I'm sure I'm gonna be super happy with these shocks. This minor annoyance will pass once i'm on the trail.
There close but hopping up a little in the rear when getting some air. Going to take preload out this weekend and do some more testing. I don't have my spare tire mount or bumper built yet. Might be fine with those added. I want to build a camera mount like @joeymt33 did to watch the suspension front and rear.

advertisement