Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
I’ll be there. Bringing a passenger for the whole week. He’s a hard charger who’s surprisingly laid back for all his accomplishments. I mentored him into the Air Force 30 years ago and he just retired from the Pentagon as the Chief of the Enlisted IG Group for the entire USAF. He started out as a Crew Chief working the E4-B as on of my assistants. He quickly promoted making Chief Master Sergeant in 12 years and then as a Chief became the leader of a TALCE. Eventually he was directed out of the maintenance world and called to the Pentagon where he served as the IG Group Chief.

Once he spent several weeks a Mt. Everest base camp and is an adventurer and lover of life to the fullest. He is also an avid Jeep enthusiast. Gentlemen, we are going to convert him into an avid Talon enthusiast. As a matter of fact Jen, the love of his life asked specifically, “How much is this trip going to cost?”. I replied with the anecdotal story of my fateful trek up trail 27 in Tram’s Talon adding in the out the door cost of my Talon and subsequent up-fitting expenditures.
His name is Ron Garbarini. I call him Vinny.