NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
She shot MrMiniRF in the neck 🤣🤣
Yeah she did, up close too 😂😂😂 he was standing next to me talking and she just calmly walked up and shot him 😂😂 went right under his beard 😂😂😂 those little darts hurt sometimes 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

advertisement
KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah she did, up close too 😂😂😂 he was standing next to me talking and she just calmly walked up and shot him 😂😂 went right under his beard 😂😂😂 those little darts hurt sometimes 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
He said something before I shot him. What I dunno.. and I was a good social distance away.

Yes they do! You got me like 3 times also.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
You brought it up and seem to know a lot about it.. Something you want to share with the group? 🤣😆🧐
Yea. That apparently you got pineapples on the brain and lit up when someone mentioned them. I just work in healthcare which has unfortunately taught me all about human deviancy. I'm not judging. You do you (and perhaps..... everyone else). 😆

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Yea. That apparently you got pineapples on the brain and lit up when someone mentioned them. I just work in healthcare which has unfortunately taught me all about human deviancy. I'm not judging. You do you (and perhaps..... everyone else). 😆

View attachment 445593
We were referring to flavor of drink… @MrsRed rum soaked pineapple dessert vs MiniRF’s ApplePie brew.

I can assure you very few things make me “light up” … fruit is not one of them. Your mind went to the deviant side of Pineapples. It also makes sense why you have a thing for sandwiches and fudge rounds now. No judgements, life is short … be part of the sandwich, enjoy the “fudge round.” 😆😉

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
We were referring to flavor of drink… @MrsRed rum soaked pineapple dessert vs MiniRF’s ApplePie brew.

I can assure you very few things make me “light up” … fruit is not one of them. Your mind went to the deviant side of Pineapples. It also makes sense why you have a thing for sandwiches and fudge rounds now. No judgements, life is short … be part of the sandwich, enjoy the “fudge round.” 😆😉
Uh huh. So @MrsRed and @Red500 are in on your pineapple escapades? More than I wanted to know.

Don't you dare besmirch the Lord's favorite snack that is Little Debbie's Fudge Rounds. He certainly wouldn't approve of that nor any of your other heathen activities; Pineapple P.Diddy Parties, willfully consuming oatmeal raisin cookies, unwillingness to use 100% of the throttle on your P5, etc.

advertisement