20180516 145128
20180516 150512

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had what I thought was a scammer, not sure but the wife said it sounded to fishy. I was flipping a car the guy interested was stationed on an oil rig in the gulf and wanted to buy the car for his daughter, he was gonna send out his mechanic to look at it, if it was what he was looking for he was gonna wire me the money with an extra $500 on top of the full price I was asking for it, for my troubles. The wife put the foot down though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the exact same thing happen to me to the t whenever I was selling my CJ7 a few years ago.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beautiful morning here in the Pac N.W. One of my favorite things is the smell from the lilac bushes. Only lasts for a few weeks but let’s you know it’s riding season!
02E28C2F 452E 4078 A569 263F02BC3DD8

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas

This will get struck down in court. State, county and city law does not trump federal law.

I wonder who these guys think is going to go enforce that? Are they going to get off their high horse and go knock on doors and demand the surrender of those weapons, much less enforce that $1000 penalty?

Talking about opening a bag of s***.

advertisement
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
This will get struck down in court. State, county and city law does not trump federal law.

I wonder who these guys think is going to go enforce that? Are they going to get off their high horse and go knock on doors and demand the surrender of those weapons, much less enforce that $1000 penalty?

FYI....It’s on

Boulder passes sweeping anti-gun bill; pro-2A nonprofit vows to sue individual councilmembers

J

JTW

States have been getting by with the pot legalization

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hats off and drinks up to the Little Engine That Could and did and kept going...
French Creek Switchbacks, Frank Church River Of No Return Wilderness, Idaho.
That was a spectacular day!
Image 5 17 18 at 601 PM

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!