GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @GlockMeister, got some Russell’s Reserve as well as the Rebel Yell. Russell’s tastes so similar to Weller I bet I couldn’t pick it out in a blind test... the Rebel was ok too. Rebel is around the same price of Weller, but Russell’s was almost twice as much, so if you want something as good but cheaper, grab a bottle of Weller - don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
View attachment 75746

We’re currently out here in NC and I picked up a bottle of Stranahans that I’d been wanting to try since it was cheaper here, as well as some smoked maple knob creek. After a little taste of the smoked maple, I’m wanting to cover some pancakes with it!
View attachment 75748
Sweet! If the weller is as good as russells ill definitely have to try it. The smoked maple has always intrigued me..but never bought any. Theres a crown valley distillery in Branson that sells a maple whiskey..its pretty good.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man...some of these FB marketplace and CL ads crack me up...

2004 Chevy thing. Great shape, just needs engine and transmission...LOL!

2000 Kawasaki Lakota. Ran great until i changed the oil and rings. How does that happen? "Hey Vern, wanna help me change the oil on my quad?" "Sure. Let do the rings while we're in there..."

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers my friends!
20180515 211411

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man...some of these FB marketplace and CL ads crack me up...

2004 Chevy thing. Great shape, just needs engine and transmission...LOL!

2000 Kawasaki Lakota. Ran great until i changed the oil and rings. How does that happen? "Hey Vern, wanna help me change the oil on my quad?" "Sure. Let do the rings while we're in there..."
All's we seem to get here are " 2018 turbo razr $2854.00 Or 2004 kfx 400 $8000

Reactions: BWAF and DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Class b motorhomes for $2850 bunch of s***

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Look a rental houses sometime. I have like 300 flagged on CL.

Seems like they would put a little more effort into some of them. I use the map view usually. If you're going to put a scam rental ad for Tucson, seems like it would make more sense to put it somewhere near Tucson on the map, but that's just me.

Hell, there was even one for Louisville KY (ironically) down in the SE corner of AZ near Tombstone.

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look a rental houses sometime. I have like 300 flagged on CL.

Seems like they would put a little more effort into some of them. I use the map view usually. If you're going to put a scam rental ad for Tucson, seems like it would make more sense to put it somewhere near Tucson on the map, but that's just me.

Hell, there was even one for Louisville KY (ironically) down in the SE corner of AZ near Tombstone.
That what i do just flag that crap .Some times it's someone with a legit sale but if they can't put the real price on there just cuz they want people to contact them .They get flagged too.

J

JTW

Class b motorhomes for $2850 bunch of s***

Yeah.. I found a nice one for $7600 and contacted them about it. This was BEFORE I knew anything about them or prices. I just thought that was fairly reasonable for a 10 year old van/camper... BOY WAS I WRONG!! 45-55k was nada and I found it on eBay for 65k. To top it off the lady “selling” said her husband died and it brought her bad memories. What the f*** people? I hope karma descends a plague upon her entire village!!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah.. I found a nice one for $7600 and contacted them about it. This was BEFORE I knew anything about them or prices. I just thought that was fairly reasonable for a 10 year old van/camper... BOY WAS I WRONG!! 45-55k was nada and I found it on eBay for 65k. To top it off the lady “selling” said her husband died and it brought her bad memories. What the f*** people? I hope karma descends a plague upon her entire village!!
She meant that her husband was a CL scammer. Prob got shot in the face.

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I had what I thought was a scammer, not sure but the wife said it sounded to fishy. I was flipping a car the guy interested was stationed on an oil rig in the gulf and wanted to buy the car for his daughter, he was gonna send out his mechanic to look at it, if it was what he was looking for he was gonna wire me the money with an extra $500 on top of the full price I was asking for it, for my troubles. The wife put the foot down though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I had what I thought was a scammer, not sure but the wife said it sounded to fishy. I was flipping a car the guy interested was stationed on an oil rig in the gulf and wanted to buy the car for his daughter, he was gonna send out his mechanic to look at it, if it was what he was looking for he was gonna wire me the money with an extra $500 on top of the full price I was asking for it, for my troubles. The wife put the foot down though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah...that sounds fishy. This and usually a lot of missionaries in zimbabwe or somewhere.

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!