Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just don’t get it... you can buy a full sized class a motorhome for less than a class b.
Used prices and depreciation I can understand. An older BMW isn’t worth what a Camry is. The newness of the higher end unit eventually wears off and the people that can afford it then upgrade.
Now that the more expensive unit is priced where others can afford they can’t afford the upkeep and efficiency but still want to be on the road
What I don’t understand is how the class b are so much new in comparison. But they do start with a vehicle of government standards and safety’s and that costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF and popeye
J

JTW

Used prices and depreciation I can understand. An older BMW isn’t worth what a Camry is. The newness of the higher end unit eventually wears off and the people that can afford it then upgrade.
Now that the more expensive unit is priced where others can afford they can’t afford the upkeep and efficiency but still want to be on the road
What I don’t understand is how the class b are so much new in comparison. But they do start with a vehicle of government standards and safety’s and that costs.
Yeah I get that.. but if you look at used A’s and B’s you’ll find less expensive A’s and a LOT more used options in A’s vs the B’s. And comparatively there’s a whole lot more there for your money in an A class. I guess I shouldn't be surprised pickups are the same way.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I get that.. but if you look at used A’s and B’s you’ll find less expensive A’s and a LOT more used options in A’s vs the B’s. And comparatively there’s a whole lot more there for your money in an A class. I guess I shouldn't be surprised pickups are the same way.
That's just like livestock trailers with living quarters or toyhaulers you can buy a new stock trailer for $14000 and nice size camper for $16000 So $30,000 for both but put them together and it's $48,000 and you throw four tires and two axles away and one frame. It's cause they can and that's what you want.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A standard cab loaded truck 30k

A crew cab equally equipped truck 60k

All you did was add two doors 3’ of: frame, driveshaft, wire, fuel/brake lines and sheet metal and thats worth another truck??? That’s 10k a foot!

FU Detroit and the horse you rode in on!

I’ll buy a 1-2 year old one for 35k with a warranty better than factory, and let someone else dumb enough to take that hit do so.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To my way of thinking that is a real sport.
Shooting a duck with a shotgun-duck has no chance of a recourse.
Nothing against hunting or guns, but dont try to tell me its a sport.
To be fair here is the dictionary definition of sport

sport
noun

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Therefore by definition sex is a sport. First one done wins.

All Rodeo events, bull fighting, horse racing, dog racing, hunting and anything else involving animals all has to go the same way.

Taunting a bull with a flag is no more a sport than hunting. Both involve physical exertion and skill.

I don't advocate killing animals just for s***s and grins. Hunting is critical for healthy animal populations to exist. Hunting provides the cleanest, freshest most organic source of meat one could possibly acquire. I worked for mine. The meat in the store is slaughtered by the masses in a far less humane manner.

Hunting is not for everyone and I don't fault anyone for buying their meat in the store, but don't act like I just shot fish in a barrel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers 9e0df95f1de1c13be3e02dae2bd48af7

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!