sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is going to be sunlight
Morning, looks like I just missed everyone lol. I go to bed early and get up early. From reading through the 136 post from yesterday evening when I was last on seems like y'all had a good time, it also looked like the later it got it started to turn into a keriokie contest it was great.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys had some emotional moments last night. LOL then you are all drunk and playing songs for each other. How sweet. It's always funny to see what's on here on a Saturday and Sunday morning. Carry on boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys had some emotional moments last night. LOL then you are all drunk and playing songs for each other. How sweet. It's always funny to see what's on here on a Saturday and Sunday morning. Carry on boys!
Must a been a good one. I woke up to 40 likes. Thats a record for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GlockMeister
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man today is a wild day. Realized how close Takeover is and both super excited and super stressed. There's so much crap to do yet. Minds been all wrinkled up on that.
Then just now this happened
View attachment 39331
Real rough on me! Every year we start off the dirtbike season this weekend at a huge event in Odessa wa. It's called the Desert 100. There's roughly 1500 people most of which very family oriented and somewhere south of 1000 bikes. They have family rides,100 mile ride, kids and adult rides that range from fairly easy to helicopter rides out.
This is the event that started our lifestyle way back my first trip out with just a friend and a dirtbike. Over the years since that day ive never never missed this event with my family and friends in tow.
Today is the first time to miss this in 14 years. We are not ready with the bus (it gets well below freezing at night) and it's a very expensive event because we all run multiple classes so there are many fees. Truck isn't quite ready and there's still work to be done before the Takeover. It just became a f***ing sad day watching my two older boys roll out to sleep in a tent without us it didn't totally hit me till I saw taillights. Having issues with this one guys!!
Sounds like a pretty fun event. Some friends of ours were trying to talk us into going. I hadnt ever heard of it. How about we meet you there next year.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
advertisement