Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It will if you save your music.. that's why I bought the subscription. It's really an awesome app! You can also fast forward thru songs and it does several other things I like.. I have over 2000 songs saved so at $10 a month it's way cheaper than buying thru iTunes

I just discovered they have audio books on there!
This oneo_O
IMG 6791

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Fukn a! I'll ride by tunes same as that. Some don't get it. Very diverse selection of music here but certain songs buckle up or drink up. I know you well by now so I apologize by not asking more because you of all people here need respect. You and I both know what you did for my family that'll never go unknown. Because of you and the forum we have a plaque dedicated to the site. Thank you. So I'll ask you my friend what we playing loud as f***. I got Plumbers genre so...
You can go offline and it'll come in no service. We can have every machine rocking same beats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I ride to take away stress and escape from the bulls*** and I like to think or not think and although some may not get it (like my wife...lol). I like listening to a little Cash every now and then. This one when I face opposition. Lol

But like I said I enjoy variety! I guarantee you won't hear from me..."I can't stand this song, can you change it". Lol

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long story long. Tom wopatts uncle marve is from the same town im from. Hes a legend by his own right. I coached little league football my jr year he was a ref. We had a fun day refs vs coaches i ran a 4.6 40 and was the starting fullback/middle linebacker for 3 yrs . That old man left me in the dust! He was late 50s and smoked me at will in my prime. It was awesome to see .

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I ride to take away stress and escape from the bulls*** and I like to think or not think and although some may not get it (like my wife...lol). I like listening to a little Cash every now and then. This one when I face opposition. Lol

But like I said I enjoy variety! I guarantee you won't hear from me..."I can't stand this song, can you change it". Lol
Great song man! Im proud of you

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5