Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It sucks when you have a couple too many and post too much. You go back and read it and and think hell did I just say that? lol
Well you can edit it still, erase it. Or dont worry about it. That's why I started this. No drama, no purpose other than to communicate. Kinda our own personal Facebook. In a couple months its going to be the most posted on topic on the forum in 1/8 the time. People like being able to vent without jumping a topic.

J

JTW

Well you can edit it still, erase it. Or dont worry about it. That's why I started this. No drama, no purpose other than to communicate. Kinda our own personal Facebook. In a couple months its going to be the most posted on topic on the forum in 1/8 the time. People like being able to vent without jumping a topic.
I had one of those threads... but the man is always trying to keep a brutha down!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You two f***ing kitty's can't hang!!

Now, what's with all this depressing s***?? Man the f*** up CP and let the boys have their fun! You're a grown ass man for god sakes!!

Plumber... sometimes I have to actually work and don't have time to play. My momma don't do no drugs.. beiotch! And you damn sure know that Honda pic was our special moment.. I can't believe you'd share that with everyone!! Wtf!?

But I was the big fork!! You always make me be the big fork!!!! It's It gay.. its exotic!!
Oh f*** wait till you're kids start getting older and moving out. You get emotional occasionally. You'll see. That's why I always say spend as much quality time as you can while you can. I'll break down like a b**** if it's about my kids. This was rough I shouldn't have said anything but for some reason I do. So even though I like you...eat a dick! Lol

J

JTW

Oh f*** wait till you're kids start getting older and moving out. You get emotional occasionally. You'll see. That's why I always say spend as much quality time as you can while you can. I'll break down like a b**** if it's about my kids. This was rough I shouldn't have said anything but for some reason I do. So even though I like you...eat a dick! Lol
Lol.. I know! I just don't like to see you showing your leaky vagina to anyone else!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You two f***ing kitty's can't hang!!

Now, what's with all this depressing s***?? Man the f*** up CP and let the boys have their fun! You're a grown ass man for god sakes!!

Plumber... sometimes I have to actually work and don't have time to play. My momma don't do no drugs.. beiotch! And you damn sure know that Honda pic was our special moment.. I can't believe you'd share that with everyone!! Wtf!?

But I was the big fork!! You always make me be the big fork!!!! It's It gay.. its exotic!!
Hey you sucked my dik . Im not gay lol
Anyways cheer up buttercup. Life isnt so bad that you gotta go after c.p.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had one of those threads... but the man is always trying to keep a brutha down!!
Ya did. We all did but apparently sometimes you can't be yourself online, people get pissy. Stupid thing is most of us to a degree enjoy a little fun every once in a while
you know I actually leave most everything unless i feel it doesn't sound like I meant it or it's brutal. I always speak exactly like I'm thinking and hell neither of my minds understand each other. You've posted some doozies too you know.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya did. We all did but apparently sometimes you can't be yourself online, people get pissy. Stupid thing is

you know I actually leave most everything unless i feel it doesn't sound like I meant it or it's brutal. I always speak exactly like I'm thinking and hell neither of my minds understand each other. You've posted some doozies too you know.
Dam right i have. But im no poser you get what you get. Straight arrow no bullshat guy. I really have no enemies never have. Been tested once or twice. But never twice by the same guy.

J

JTW

Hey you sucked my dik . Im not gay lol
Anyways cheer up buttercup. Life isnt so bad that you gotta go after c.p.

IMG 3245

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dam right i have. But im no poser you get what you get. Straight arrow no bullshat guy. I really have no enemies never have. Been tested once or twice. But never twice by the same guy.
I think we'll be spending lots of time riding and drinking together
. Cheers

advertisement
J

JTW

Ya did. We all did but apparently sometimes you can't be yourself online, people get pissy. Stupid thing is most of us to a degree enjoy a little fun every once in a while

You know I'm just Josh'n ya... but it's all about prerogative! They're going to have the time of their lives!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive always enjoyed your humor. Even when Mopar didnt i talked to him he looked at it from a different perspective and looks forward to it like the rest of us. I guess im like Chris chambers the one that got stabbed in the neck. Breaking up a fight.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know I'm just Josh'n ya... but it's all about prerogative! They're going to have the time of their lives!
jtw you don't piss me off anymore. No need to apologize or explain yourself man. You're real at least so I know what to expect. Sometimes a horrible smart ass statement from you means you care. You're a lovable Neanderthal. The bad attitude caveman that cares lol. Seriously buddy I like real people and you're a breath of fresh air around here sometimes. We flip each other crap all the time I have no problem with that unless I think it's serious. I got your back.

J

JTW

Ive always enjoyed your humor. Even when Mopar didnt i talked to him he looked at it from a different perspective and looks forward to it like the rest of us. I guess im like Chris chambers the one that got stabbed in the neck. Breaking up a fight.
Lol.. it's all good! I get that some don't like it and that's cool.. and if not, f*** YA! I just find it amusing when people can't discern between the bs, the bs and the sincerity. The world would be a better place if people didn't take themselves so seriously all the time.

J

JTW

jtw you don't piss me off anymore. No need to apologize or explain yourself man. You're real at least so I know what to expect. Sometimes a horrible smart ass statement from you means you care. You're a lovable Neanderthal. The bad attitude caveman that cares lol. Seriously buddy I like real people and you're a breath of fresh air around here sometimes. We flip each other crap all the time I have no problem with that unless I think it's serious. I got your back.
Lmao.. awwww, he gets it!

lub you boo!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Us 3 would fit right in with hogans heroes!

advertisement