Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi say something for holy s***s! Good to see ya!
Man you guys crack me up! Couldn't sleep and thought I'd check in to see what I've missed! 2:28 in the morning here...and damn it now I'm wide awake! Lol. Should go out into the garage and start working on the Beast! I can see it now the wife would say"Are you f***ing serious?". Lol

Last edited:
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I guess I leave you out of the late night riding conversations but I know damn well you're in and wil hang so it doesn't come up. We all need to download Spotify and tune in and really rock
Was curious if it will work without service ? But really rocking is part of my Riding;). I'm like you CP in that I enjoy all types of music! Can't wait! Work is a little crazy right now and desperately need a break!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was curious if it will work without service ? But really rocking is part of my Riding;). I'm like you CP in that I enjoy all types of music! Can't wait! Work is a little crazy right now and desperately need a break!
I took half day yesterday. Called it my mental health day.

J

JTW

It will if you save your music.. that's why I bought the subscription. It's really an awesome app! You can also fast forward thru songs and it does several other things I like.. I have over 2000 songs saved so at $10 a month it's way cheaper than buying thru iTunes

I just discovered they have audio books on there!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Can appreciate that! s*** I was planning on going in for a few hours and then coming home and installing some lights and electrical upgrades, but got tied up in some Bulls***! It makes the day that much worst!:mad: Oh well...s*** happens!

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Fukn a! I'll ride by tunes same as that. Some don't get it. Very diverse selection of music here but certain songs buckle up or drink up. I know you well by now so I apologize by not asking more because you of all people here need respect. You and I both know what you did for my family that'll never go unknown. Because of you and the forum we have a plaque dedicated to the site. Thank you. So I'll ask you my friend what we playing loud as f***. I got Plumbers genre so...
You can go offline and it'll come in no service. We can have every machine rocking same beats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement