Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called them Wednesday, they said that they would be the 21st at the earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are holding us hostage. If you plan on putting new ball joints in and don't already have them you might want to order them now. The lowers took 3 weeks to get because of Back order.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170401 203616

Ahhhhh. Relaxing after a awesome day of riding.

J

Jshell3

I have to catch up to you guys, I'll polish this off then start on the beer!

f440a52846ea4a1da568a41984bac015.jpg
Haha. I went on a cruise and after dinner this little Philippineno(?) guy would come around to the tables and say, "You want any Woo-Wo?!?" And hold up Fireball.

I bought an Airplane flask size of Fireball in a gas station over a year ago... Never cracked it open. Just showed it to cruise friends and family and say, "Woo-Wo!?!"

Then. Last week. I opened it. Shot a cap full.

Woo-Wo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Haha. I went on a cruise and after dinner this little Philippineno(?) guy would come around to the tables and say, "You want any Woo-Wo?!?" And hold up Fireball.

I bought an Airplane size of Fireball in a gas station over a year ago... Never cracked it open. Just showed it to cruise friends and family and say, "Woo-Wo!?!"

Then. Last week. I opened it. Shot a cap full.

Woo-Wo!!!

This was a small one, pint I think. It's gone and beer on the deck is happening. I think I want to move to NW Arkansas. This place is awesome!

J

Jshell3

This was a small one, pint I think. It's gone and beer on the deck is happening. I think I want to move to NW Arkansas. This place is awesome!

Yes. Ozarks!
I've been to Harrison and Jasper many times "Floating the Buffalo".

Ft Smith is Beautiful, too! I'd live there in a heartbeat.

So I'm with you.

Where do you live now?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Slow goin for me tonight boys. Finally made it home around 4. Finally got to do a bit of yard work, it was 67 degrees out. I'll be mowing before too long. Hopefully it holds out for a little ride tomorrow.

Reactions: Plumber32
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Check!! Another thing off the list of To-do before the Takeover.
9682777e4be4613e0f8962c5efe7f11d.jpg

14x14vdeck extention, move the hottub. Making room!

Last edited:
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I forgot to mention, picked up my pontoon from the dealer Thursday. They installed a new warrantied pontoon and it looks fantastic. Now I guess I'll have to clean the other side. Summer is coming!!!!! I will be scarce thru the summer months.

IMG 5225

J

Jshell3

My new neighbor has a camo 1000-5. I was cruising around the neighborhood and saw it sitting out. I'll have to swing in and say hello. Might have a new member in the making!

I worked on a couple guys from this weekend's ride... to join.
One guy's light bar popped out of his mount. I texted him a link to the fix from Hondasxs.com
And the guys I rode down with where no where near the experts I was when it comes to modifying and accessorizing. Lol!!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I love this area, i think this is the longest I have lived in one area since HS - lots of growth going on, school system is great if you have kids that age. Has the restaurant scene if you like that and plenty to do outdoors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I checked my air filter today for the first time ever 1300 or so miles was darn near brand new looking. So i decided to keep on using it. Checked over everything oils ect. All checked out i believe the machine is ready.

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That makes 4 people I know wants them. I'm calling Superatv Monday- maybe a small bribe could get them in production sooner. My fear is they are on a slow boat from China
I too called Super ATV on Friday to inquire about the arms I ordered about 3 weeks ago and you are correct they are on a slow boat from China

advertisement