Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If someone told me I'd be ordering a set today I would have told them they were crazy!:confused: Still not sure what happened:eek:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If someone told me I'd be ordering a set today I would have told them they were crazy!:confused: Still not sure what happened:eek:

Man if it does half of what they did for the 700 you'll be giggling like a school girl. Less alignments,broken parts,less trips to the dentist and chiropractor are just some benefits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi just order this to go along with those shocks
IMG 8642

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks Brother that made me feel better! It's been so damn long since I rode I will have to get out and go for a ride so I can judge the difference! Almost record breaking temps in ND today and the snow level is dropping! I'm getting excited!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man if it does half of what they did for the 700 you'll be giggling like a school girl. Less alignments,broken parts,less trips to the dentist and chiropractor are just some benefits

Exaggerating just a little aren't you?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol, I'm thinking it may have been an attempt to ease the early onset of buyers remorse;)

I have no remorse myself. Peter and Paul are a little upset with me and I have one less gun. Go big or stay home, well I'm just not the stay home type.

advertisement
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Serious question. Why does everyone hate stock shocks?

Do you guys do any racing or hard cornering and need stiffer? I'm willing to bet the farm the Fox shocks won't be any squishier than these.

And I love the shocks in the back. I dont know about the whole Auto leveling stuff, but whatever it is, she doesn't squat under load like the other utvs.
Are you going to get that with the Fox shocks? That Auto leveling magic. Or are you gonna have to just dial up when you have load?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Serious question. Why does everyone hate stock shocks?

Do you guys do any racing or hard cornering and need stiffer? I'm willing to bet the farm the Fox shocks won't be any squishier than these.

And I love the shocks in the back. I dont know about the whole Auto leveling stuff, but whatever it is, she doesn't squat under load like the other utvs.
Are you going to get that with the Fox shocks? That Auto leveling magic. Or are you gonna have to just dial up when you have load?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thank you BoomBoom, my thoughts exactly!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yea, now that you mention it he helped me with those HID's for my Pioneer too... only it was the wrong number.:rolleyes:.. lol.. Hope you got the right set coming... ;)
Yeah he told me watch this...I will make him order the wrong HID's.:confused: Lol, that would be terrible to get the fox shocks in and they are the wrong size:eek:

advertisement