Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm curious as well!
View attachment 34895
This is the description of the set you posted!
Found this...
IMG 6504 IMG 6505
Hmmmm

Reactions: Ridem32
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Says standard or heavy duty springs. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Maybe the LE model has heavy duty springs ( silver ). But the part # is the same.

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Just called the dealer on the eBay ad. I told him that his price was wrong and his color springs was wrong. He took my phone # and called me back. He then told me I was right it was price per set he thought he was buying each shock individual. And he said they are Red lol. I ask him about the heat issue with him being in Georgia he told me Honda was sending them rubber mats to go under the seat and doing them all now when they do there PDI. He also said they had installed a few fans but Honda was not paying for the fans. He also said they had done several clutches all under warranty.

AZhunter

AZhunter

Jan 26, 2017
Peoria, Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just called the dealer on the eBay ad. I told him that his price was wrong and his color springs was wrong. He took my phone # and called me back. He then told me I was right it was price per set he thought he was buying each shock individual. And he said they are Red lol. I ask him about the heat issue with him being in Georgia he told me Honda was sending them rubber mats to go under the seat and doing them all now when they do there PDI. He also said they had installed a few fans but Honda was not paying for the fans. He also said they had done several clutches all under warranty.

PDI?

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so i was told that the 1000-3 come with standard springs and the 5 comes with heavy duty. I ordered mine for the 5 seater and will be wed o am curious of the spring weight test on a press to see what the difference is between the three and the five. It would make sense that 5 has the heavy duty springs to counter act not having the leveling shocks on anymore as the payload for the new LE is still 1000lbs. What are your thoughts guys?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jeremysj71

jeremysj71

Mar 19, 2016
Tennessee
My question is i wonder how well they work with the High lifter Lift Kit ? Anyone have lift kit with fox shocks? I have noticed it did stiffen the ride a bit with stock shocks.

advertisement