image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Plan b. View attachment 50187

Thanks so much to my friend Plumber! Don't worry buddy by Friday I'll be in much better mood. I am very excited for you coming out with the new rig (had to buy it there to get your ass here lol) and we're truly happy to meet the fam. Super excited to ride with IdahoPioneer and tmjm76691 finally as well we've been talking for awhile and missed opportunities so this is awesome!! Good times very soon
Man that pic brings back memories!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im bringing you a great rig. Unfortunately it doesn't make your problems with the pioneer go away. If I did a plumbing job for someone and they had a couple leaks after a party and I refused to warranty a busted water line because they had to many people at the party flushing the toilets . Same difference and sounds incredibly silly. I sure hope mine stays healthy.
I did my research like always before buying this. Didn't buy a first model issue. Yamaha has been doing SXS's for a long time there is absolutely no concern for me on the Wolverine but it won't do all we need it to however will come back to camp every time. Going to miss PJ and now my family has to split up amongst rigs so that sucks and I have to trust the Polaris for my daughter now but...we're going again. I'm tired buddy just want to ride!!! Thanks again so much see you soon!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thanks so much to my friend Plumber! Don't worry buddy by Friday I'll be in much better mood. I am very excited for you coming out with the new rig (had to buy it there to get your ass here lol) and we're truly happy to meet the fam. Super excited to ride with IdahoPioneer and tmjm76691 finally as well we've been talking for awhile and missed opportunities so this is awesome!! Good times very soon
I would of came no matter where you bought it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man that pic brings back memories!:)
I know:) I thought the same thing. Best thing that's ever happened to me. Problems and all that was truely a dream come true. Meeting so many here and being able to ride with some was something. A few regrets I admit and Thursday night after the damage I got weird so I'm sorry to a few for that. Next year will be better and thanks to all for everything :):):)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I will say since you bought it in Wisconsin. Green bay none the less (go pack go) I'm making an incredible family vacation out of it.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know:) I thought the same thing. Best thing that's ever happened to me. Problems and all that was truely a dream come true. Meeting so many here and being able to ride with some was something. A few regrets I admit and Thursday night after the damage I got weird so I'm sorry to a few for that. Next year will be better and thanks to all for everything :):):)
Don't get all queer on us. Hate to see you on a Yamaha golf cart next yr. I could bring the wolverine back with me to wi. So you have it for the Sept ride. Just saying....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't get all queer on us. Hate to see you on a Yamaha golf cart next yr. I could bring the wolverine back with me to wi. So you have it for the Sept ride. Just saying....
You know I say whatever I'm thinking by now. I've really missed everyone so bad sorry if that's queer lmao.
Not a chance in hell I'll be riding Yamaha there if pj isn't going I'll buy another p700 just for that event if have too. It'll be used so corporate doesn't get anymore of my money unless something gets taken care of at some point

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know you were thinking about it still but when you offered to bring it I knew you'd come. I would've spent more on that one to get you here. Seriously
I was bummed when bro couldn't go. And other members who I won't mention couldn't. I was mowing the lawn thinking about a summer I just worked and made no memories. Then your text came through. It was a light going off duh family trip. Here I am half way there going somewhere I only dreamed of. You gave me the opportunity/excuse to make an incredible memory

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know I say whatever I'm thinking by now. I've really missed everyone so bad sorry if that's queer lmao. Not a chance in hell I'll be riding Yamaha there if pj isn't going I'll buy another p700 just for that event if have too. It'll be used so corporate doesn't get anymore of my money though lol.
other than a little lite on box capacity/room it could be outstanding on that ride

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was bummed when bro couldn't go. And other members who I won't mention couldn't. I was mowing the lawn thinking about a summer I just worked and made no memories. Then your text came through. It was a light going off duh family trip. Here I am half way there going somewhere I only dreamed of. You gave me the opportunity/excuse to not make an incredible memory
:) driving across the country is something we've never had a reason to do till this group. Meeting people like you is the reason we will make the trip for years to come.
I'm glad you're getting to do something you wanted and think it's still something else that caused all this puzzle to come together like it did. Everything happens for a reason sometimes we just don't know why

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:) driving across the country is something we've never had a reason to do till this group. Meeting people like you is the reason we will make the trip for years to come.
I'm glad you're getting to do something you wanted and think it's still something else that caused all this puzzle to come together like it did. Everything happens for a reason sometimes we just don't know why
It is crazy. Same dates and all. I tell anyone I was meant to come out here , just haven't figured out why yet. Other than obvious of have fun drink beer bla bla bla. Hopefully to do something good.

J

JTW

I was bummed when bro couldn't go. And other members who I won't mention couldn't. I was mowing the lawn thinking about a summer I just worked and made no memories. Then your text came through. It was a light going off duh family trip. Here I am half way there going somewhere I only dreamed of. You gave me the opportunity/excuse to make an incredible memory
Well this has been a terrible week... I'm glad it worked out for you and I'm glad I couldn't commit a few weeks ago.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well if anyone can figure it out its you. Or @snuffnwhisky .
I do believe that to be true but like I said I'm tired. Been building replacing or fixing Pioneers for 3 years now with no break. Snuff has been awesome, owe that man a lot and if closer this would be fixed sooner. Hell im sure we know the Pioneer better then most at Honda but this particular machine has killed my family both mentally and financially and I'm done for a bit. I'd rather any brand if it stays running so it's come down to that. Sorry to the Honda fans here including myself but it's time to ride.

J

JTW

I do believe that to be true but like I said I'm tired. Been building replacing or fixing Pioneers for 3 years now with no break. Snuff has been awesome, owe that man a lot and if closer this would be fixed sooner. Hell im sure we know the Pioneer better then most at Honda but this particular machine has killed my family both mentally and financially and I'm done for a bit. I'd rather any brand if it stays running so it's come down to that. Sorry to the Honda fans here including myself but it's time to ride.
Part that b**** out!!! I call dibs on the shocks!!

advertisement