image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree, BUT? Wish I lived close we would do that.
I know you would. Several members here have offered help like that on her it's just such an awesome group here people take care of one another. But I wouldn't be ok if something happened and I couldn't replace it right away. I 100% haven't given up and we love the machine but we want to ride and wanted to go riding this weekend with some new friends (and an old one lol) so plan b engaged.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I get into this kind of stuff at work all the time, replace the obvious part that has failed, to find out later there was something that made it fail, with all your clutch failures think the culprit has raised its ugly head, now to find it. You ever thought about a faulty wiring harness with a short or voltage drop? OK I'll shut up! Good luck! You could make a trip to NW Arkansas and we'll figure it out, have to sleep on the sofa though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I get into this kind of stuff at work all the time, replace the obvious part that has failed, to find out later there was something that made it fail, with all your clutch failures think the culprit has raised its ugly head, now to find it. You ever thought about a faulty wiring harness with a short or voltage drop? OK I'll shut up! Good luck! You could make a trip to NW Arkansas and we'll figure it out, have to sleep on the sofa though.
There is a possibility whatever has been causing issues from day one finally failed. I just don't know yet, it's got good voltage and oil pressures and all grounds check out, got most of the the plugs checked. It's down to seals,valves,sensors and computer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mail it to Bama and we'll get it fixed! Might come back with a Chevy or Ford motor and automatic though lol.
I'd be down at least it could be worked on by someone other then the dealer swapping parts

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There is a possibility whatever has been causing issues from day one finally failed. I just don't know yet, it's got good voltage and oil pressures and all grounds check out, got most of the the plugs checked. It's down to seals,valves,sensors and computer.
My bet is computer. You pay freight both ways and I will over night my CPM, Over night back. HA!

advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even if its still down for this weekend. You should haul it out. Your welcome to use anything off mine to swap parts. I hope you take my words to heart. We all want to see you get to the bottom of this.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Even if its still down for this weekend. You should haul it out. Your welcome to use anything off mine to swap parts. I hope you take my words to heart. We all want to see you get to the bottom of this.

See, CP you are loved!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I really appreciate that! Plumber offered as well. I've been working on this forever seems like so just want to ride! I'm not going to be working on a rig our first weekend with friends coming! Putting bearings in popo and tire on trailer tonight and try sensors tomorrow so still busting ass. At this point I'll say she's not coming and maybe it'll surprise me. Got a dependable rig coming earlier then planned to ride with you all not going to miss it. Hell might actually pull the Honda around for extra seats!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm happy for you Brother! Can't wait to hear your Ride report! Kick back and relax and let PJ rest! Look forward to the pics and videos!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really appreciate that! Plumber offered as well. I've been working on this forever seems like so just want to ride! I'm not going to be working on a rig our first weekend with friends coming! Putting bearings in popo and tire on trailer tonight and try sensors tomorrow so still busting ass. At this point I'll say she's not coming and maybe it'll surprise me. Got a dependable rig coming earlier then planned to ride with you all not going to miss it. Hell might actually pull the Honda around for extra seats!
I know the weekend wont be long enough to do it all. But the way i see it is heres your opportunity to save your self a lot of headache, hassle, and money with just shotgunning parts at it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know the weekend wont be long enough to do it all. But the way i see it is heres your opportunity to save your self a lot of headache, hassle, and money with just shotgunning parts at it.

Not a chance. It's not every day people show up to ride with. Been missing that we're coming to ride. Got some stuff to throw at it this week so we'll go from there.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement