P1000 ALL Pioneer 1k owners cast your poll vote!! ***CLUTCH FAILURE TRACKING***

Had clutch failure? Cast vote for only vehicles you own!

• 1000-5 YES

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • 1000-5 NO

Votes: 93 70.5%
  • 1000-3 YES

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 1000-3 NO

Votes: 28 21.2%

• Total voters
Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
wow the facebook post got delete the admin said 11 out of 110 is not that bad and doesn't need to be addressed over and over again.

Reactions: AKRider and JTW
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, they deleted the poll on FB... lol. Here's what they posted. I wasn't fast enough to screenshot the poll. This is a 10% failure rate. Pretty damn high in my book. If what I do for a living failed 10% of the time I'd be looking for another job!

FB Clutch Issue Post

Reactions: joeymt33
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wow the facebook post got delete the admin said 11 out of 110 is not that bad and doesn't need to be addressed over and over again.

See my post above...

Reactions: JTW
Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are BLOWING my mind, they are saying its cheaper for Honda to let them run out of warranty and us pay to fix them then Honda to put out a recall. HOLY s*** my mind is blown. Never do any business with anyone on that page. Theyd sell you a rotten banana and say oh well its your problem its rotten now.

Reactions: AKRider and JTW
Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That pathetic they had so many ragging on them that its a known issue they stopped people from commenting. I made the poll pretty much this same poll and they had 11 failure out of 110 people and it was up for about 50 minutes. 50 minutes. I guess if it was up for a day he wouldn't have been able to claim its such a small percentage. I cant believe so many people are just OK with HONDA letting everyone go until our warranty then saying f*** you guys theres not a known issue. Heres a pic of them stopping the comments after a couple people said 10 failures is not even close.
Screenshot 20170209 164607

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That pathetic they had so many ragging on them that its a known issue they stopped people from commenting. I made the poll pretty much this same poll and they had 11 failure out of 110 people and it was up for about 50 minutes. 50 minutes. I guess if it was up for a day he wouldn't have been able to claim its such a small percentage. I cant believe so many people are just OK with HONDA letting everyone go until our warranty then saying f*** you guys theres not a known issue. Heres a pic of them stopping the comments after a couple people said 10 failures is not even close.View attachment 32575

There's a couple of things going on here, IMHO. I think they are seeing a lot of people that don't own the machine bashing it. I think they are actually trying to promote the machine and not make it look bad. I can't give you a motive for it, though.

With that said, I would think Honda watches this forum and others like it, as well as the FB pages. Why that page wouldn't want Honda to see the issues people have I don't know. I have been a member here for almost a year now and have never seen the admins delete anything. I have seen them shut down commenting on a post, but only because it was getting stupid and disrespectful.

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IDK - 10% in the SXS would may be half decent. I'd venture to guess half of the 10% is operator related and the other design defect. Every other SXS forum has horror stories for all brands and i'd bet they are much higher than 10%.. Dial up Youtube and watch the SXS vids - failure is not supprising..

Reactions: Plumber32
Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So heres a recap of some stuff. The stuff I have circled is one little asshole trying to say use the search bar and I shut him down. The other circled is after I just explained to him being ok with Honda milking this issue until our warranties are up is just how they do business and I said ill never do business with out and he explained he only sells stuff he knows will last cuz he took care of it then I responded with what I circled in red then he start back pedaling. 3RD AND 4TH PIC ARE IN DIFFERENT ORDER DONT GET CONFUSED
Thr 1

Thr2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thr 5

Thr 6

Thr 7

Last edited:
lrandy129

lrandy129

Curmudgeon
Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2016
NELA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought I'd check where we are overall and the poll math seemed a little off. Here's the current summary - 92% w/no issue. Hard to believe there are only 77 members that own P1K's though... :-/

Untitled

Untitled2

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
lol...
I have been a member here for almost a year now and have never seen the admins delete anything. I have seen them shut down commenting on a post, but only because it was getting stupid and disrespectful.
Thanks @AKRider, We try not to delete much, but it has to happen occasionally. Mostly its back and forth talk so the useful part sticks out to a new reader or when the thread starts to disrespect or gets off track. I think the mod team we have here has have been doing a great job.

Is this the same 1000 page where that guy was pawning off all super accessories? Isn't he MIA?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thought I'd check where we are overall and the poll math seemed a little off. Here's the current summary - 92% w/no issue. Hard to believe there are only 77 members that own P1K's though... :-/

View attachment 32609
View attachment 32610
Your right. I just checked it too and its off.
I'll look into it.
Wonder if the 2 allowed votes has anything to do with it .. IDK.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
lol...

Thanks @AKRider, We try not to delete much, but it has to happen occasionally. Mostly its back and forth talk so the useful part sticks out to a new reader or when the thread starts to disrespect or gets off track. I think the mod team we have here has have been doing a great job.

Is this the same 1000 page where that guy was pawning off all super accessories? Isn't he MIA?

I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I'm pretty sure it is. If you're talking about the same guy, I believe he is MIA. I saw that he was parting out all his mods and selling the machine. Supposedly he started the page.

J

JTW

lol...

I'm pretty sure I've contributed to half of the stuff that's ever been deleted from the site.

advertisement