Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I would like to have one. Put Wallace on it please.
Do you have a color preference Heres what I have available 20190826 182446

Sorry Wallace! I picked black for you.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I like! Pics of those side boards!

Thanks, just cobbled together 2x4 & 2x6 behind them is 24"x24"x 80" area for storage, each lifts right off. My Honda Eu3000is generator is sitting on back passenger side with a cooler then (4) 5gal surecans. On driver side got room for chairs, etc. The boards keep everything in place and out of casual prying eyes.

Will eventually fab up aluminum panels that fit the same way but hinged and fold down making two 18" x 72" flat areas to work off of, etc. The wood was just a quick 2hr solution as I was running short on prep time for Colorado trip.

20190826 215650

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, but they are all over the three states I live in, probably will be in yours soon.
Already has. Remember I grew up and still work in the very Blue city of Ann Arbor Michigan home of the hash bash ;) I’ve somehow avoided that place when it’s on all my life being there.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you post the other way around to camp? Not all of us are scofflaws!
I never knew what a scofflaw was.... thought it was a bad dude.... now you are saying I are one....makes sense...

If not cottonwood pass out of buena vista ... then north out of Gunnison to Almont...then follow Taylor river up to lake....
There are other gravel roads hat go over Cumberland pass but I wouldn’t recommend them pulling a rig.....
@Alan and @Durangotang are the resident experts..... I am nothing but an Oklahoma scofflaw.....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Already has. Remember I grew up and still work in the very Blue city of Ann Arbor Michigan home of the hash bash ;) I’ve somehow avoided that place when it’s on all my life being there.
Are those medicinals or recreational dispensaries.

Reactions: TimG and Plumber32
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I never knew what a scofflaw was.... thought it was a bad dude.... now you are saying I are one....makes sense...

If not cottonwood pass out of buena vista ... then north out of Gunnison to Almont...then follow Taylor river up to lake....
There are other gravel roads hat go over Cumberland pass but I wouldn’t recommend them pulling a rig.....
@Alan and @Durangotang are the resident experts..... I am nothing but an Oklahoma scofflaw.....
Just go out of Buena Vista to St. Elmo and over Tin Cup Pass.....:cool::D

Durangotang

Durangotang

Feb 24, 2018
Just outside Durango, CO
Thought I recalled some of you were going to do the Alpine Loop on Wed, the 4th. I can't make it over to Lake City but can launch from the Silverton end (Animas Forks) and join up for at least part of the ride. Any idea which direction you'll be heading - clockwise / counter clockwise?

Reactions: TimG and Plumber32
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are those medicinals or recreational dispensaries.
There are some medical ones. But when I worked in one on there cooler in the so called “back pass only room” the people coming in didn’t need it for medical that I could see, not to say that some did, but most were just straight up pot heads having some sort of an excuse to buy pot. As of last year the state is now recreational but with some guidelines. One of them is not in public and has to be at your home. I don’t know the rest of the rules cuz I don’t smoke the stuff. Took a hit in high screwal didn’t do anything for me. I guess my mind has more strength than most to take effect lol. Also didn’t need to ruin my playing sports from drug test. Furthermore can’t stand the smell. The HasHBash has been going on for years on UofM campus/Downtown A2. All the pot headed crazy eyed bastards come out to make fools of them self’s.
Hash Bash - Wikipedia
If you like that stuff, you should go!
And I don’t mean that in a bad way.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Planning on c
Thought I recalled some of you were going to do the Alpine Loop on Wed, the 4th. I can't make it over to Lake City but can launch from the Silverton end (Animas Forks) and join up for at least part of the ride. Any idea which direction you'll be heading - clockwise / counter clockwise?
The plan is to did loop clockwise direction. Leaving south out of LakeCity/ Highlander RV park.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are some medical ones. But when I worked in one on there cooler in the so called “back pass only room” the people coming in didn’t need it for medical that I could see, not to say that some did, but most were just straight up pot heads having some sort of an excuse to buy pot. As of last year the state is now recreational but with some guidelines. One of them is not in public and has to be at your home. I don’t know the rest of the rules cuz I don’t smoke the stuff. Took a hit in high screwal didn’t do anything for me. I guess my mind has more strength than most to take effect lol. Also didn’t need to ruin my playing sports from drug test. Furthermore can’t stand the smell. The HasHBash has been going on for years on UofM campus/Downtown A2. All the pot headed crazy eyed bastards come out to make fools of them self’s.
Hash Bash - Wikipedia
Nothing the matter with the stuff. When your older, does have good medical benefits. Better than prescription painkillers and joint pain meds or alcohol. For the most part.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Another note for all you low landers, you may want to check your shampoo bottles before you come up over any high mountain passes. Yesterday when I went to take a shower here at the park, I found my shampoo bottle had ejected its contents into my shower bag. This is not the first time this has happened from driving over high mountain passes.
It's good for grins and giggles when bags of potato chips explode also.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hash Bash - Wikipedia
Yeah, that’s what I thinks going on in eastern Oklahoma. A one time fee of $250 to a doctor that comes to town once a week....:rolleyes:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Planning on c

The plan is to did loop clockwise direction. Leaving south out of LakeCity/ Highlander RV park.
Getting close now. Meats are in, smokers well seasoned. Cool evenings make for nice fire time. You still planning on arriving here on Sunday? Smitty says he’s back in, arriving here Saturday....

advertisement