Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
This was trail 26, it was so steep that we were all gripping the steering wheel with two hands full white knuckles. One slip here and it was a long way to the bottom!

I guess we work all worried because @scott was driving one-handed holding his camera out the window!

I really hope I get to go this year. I might go and just leave Saturday evening but can't say yet. We leaving for a vacation to Vietnam/Thailand May 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yep the Siver Trail riders!
81fbecdd64d9282b5c782a48e11e0515
But we are prepared this year!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Are you prepared? This is what you said last year.....

Dc18f3c3ce5696d37ffc0115db0a446f

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, attention all wingnuts...., it looks like @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi will be at Mary's Ridge on Tuesday the 25th of April to test their skills on Mary's Ridge and become a Mary's Ridge Retard. If anyone else is interested you are welcome but I can't put anyone else up in the house. The actual ride will be Wednesday the 26th and we will all be heading to RB on Thursday the 27th. I have plenty of room to put a tent or trailer/5th wheel, just no power available. What say you??? The only retards we have at the moment are @drfubar, @Manwell and of course we all know that @Delton is a retard anywhere he rides. If you think you have what it takes to be a retard, you are welcome to show your stuff. @joeymt33 @DGann @sharp are all prime candidates for sure. I can think of a few more too who would probably make the grade if they don't chicken out. Let me know ASAP so I can dig enough graves... Love ya, mean it, GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Hell I'm in on a retard convention! Guns, beer and retards. It's going to be dangerous.

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hoping to get there Thursday night but ollady started a new job so might be Friday. Would like to hit retard hill so might make the old lady drive up separate, if she will.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I ride in a lot of high grass here at rhe house, im a little concerned with dry grass being caught between the full skid and the motor. But i will be looking at doing somthing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hell I'm in on a retard convention! Guns, beer and retards. It's going to be dangerous.
Got you down. When it gets closer, those who don't have my number let me know and I'll send it.
Is he teaching a firearms class too?
You might want to save your ammo for Radical Islamic Terrorists we might run across in the hills.
Done claimed CRO. Chief Retard Officer!
You might be a little late on that, @Delton and @Manwell both have titles, but damned if I can remember them. One was Sgt of Arms. Probably Manwell. Delton was "bunnyslope master" maybe... I'm sure he will chime in at some point.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Ok, so this will be only my second road trip outing. I need a list of what to bring. I was severely lacking in my planning for the first one. I just want to make sure I'm not having to bum anything off of anyone.

Also, I'm looking for some factory steel wheels if anyone has some they are wanting to get rid of.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, so this will be only my second road trip outing. I need a list of what to bring. I was severely lacking in my planning for the first one. I just want to make sure I'm not having to bum anything off of anyone.

Also, I'm looking for some factory steel wheels if anyone has some they are wanting to get rid of.
I run my steel wheels. Easier to bend back in shape after a day on the rocks... lol

advertisement