Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will you be doing a poker run or any sort of activities out on the trail?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you ever been to a poker run? They are lots of fun. All the 4x4 clubs up here do a couple every summer. At each stop there will be a game to play that will dictate witch card you get. Games for the kids too. And prizes for the top hands. 3 years ago i won an 8k warren winch.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have you ever been to a poker run? They are lots of fun. All the 4x4 clubs up here do a couple every summer. At each stop there will be a game to play that will dictate witch card you get. Games for the kids too. And prizes for the top hands. 3 years ago i won an 8k warren winch.

Have to ask Richard about that.. it's his baby

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

We do poker runs several times a year on dirt bikes and that is a very cool thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But they take a commitment from members to volunteer the stages. But nothing less its always fun to give out a hard luck award for who broke their rig the most

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@CumminsPusher lol im stocked up for when you come back with somthing squeeking
20170131 160729

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher lol im stocked up for when you come back with somthing squeeking View attachment 32047

That looks like Polaris fix. Lol how about some control arms upper and lower a arms tires?
And you should offer free beer during services because people aren't going to be very patient

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
That looks like Polaris fix. Lol how about some control arms upper and lower a arms tires?
And you should offer free beer during services because people aren't going to be very patient
for me or them bahahahahaha

Reactions: Dp5hunter
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, attention all wingnuts...., it looks like @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi will be at Mary's Ridge on Tuesday the 25th of April to test their skills on Mary's Ridge and become a Mary's Ridge Retard. If anyone else is interested you are welcome but I can't put anyone else up in the house. The actual ride will be Wednesday the 26th and we will all be heading to RB on Thursday the 27th. I have plenty of room to put a tent or trailer/5th wheel, just no power available. What say you??? The only retards we have at the moment are @drfubar, @Manwell and of course we all know that @Delton is a retard anywhere he rides. If you think you have what it takes to be a retard, you are welcome to show your stuff. @joeymt33 @DGann @sharp are all prime candidates for sure. I can think of a few more too who would probably make the grade if they don't chicken out. Let me know ASAP so I can dig enough graves... Love ya, mean it, GOD BLESS AMERICA.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Ok, attention all wingnuts...., it looks like @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi will be at Mary's Ridge on Tuesday the 25th of April to test their skills on Mary's Ridge and become a Mary's Ridge Retard. If anyone else is interested you are welcome but I can't put anyone else up in the house. The actual ride will be Wednesday the 26th and we will all be heading to RB on Thursday the 27th. I have plenty of room to put a tent or trailer/5th wheel, just no power available. What say you??? The only retards we have at the moment are @drfubar, @Manwell and of course we all know that @Delton is a retard anywhere he rides. If you think you have what it takes to be a retard, you are welcome to show your stuff. @joeymt33 @DGann @sharp are all prime candidates for sure. I can think of a few more too who would probably make the grade if they don't chicken out. Let me know ASAP so I can dig enough graves... Love ya, mean it, GOD BLESS AMERICA.
i would love to but i cant have my wingman miss more time from school

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I guess it's official!! I've been called retarded prior but maybe this time I can get a "good job sticker"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't make me come looking for you

As long as you gave me the right damn address you won't have too. Better not shoot out the radiator on my pickup thinking it's Taliban coming because you mistakenly drank bong water instead of shine again.

advertisement