Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As long as you gave me the right damn address you won't have too. Better not shoot out the radiator on my pickup thinking it's Taliban coming because you mistakenly drank bong water instead of shine again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no radiators, head shots. You haven't been watching my videos apparently.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looking forward to testing my skills to see if I've got what it takes! It's strange, and I know many will agree, hard to believe, but if successful, it will not be the first time in my life I've been referred to as a retard! :oops: It's like they were all psychic! :rolleyes: They all knew that one day I would aspire to become a Mary's Ridge Retard! Can't wait! I'll make you all proud or die trying! ;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking forward to testing my skills to see if I've got what it takes! It's strange, and I know many will agree, hard to believe, but if successful, it will not be the first time in my life I've been referred to as a retard! :oops: It's like they were all psychic! :rolleyes: They all knew that one day I would aspire to become a Mary's Ridge Retard! Can't wait! I'll make you all proud or die trying! ;)
:cool:wear your shades with pride, you will do it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im just surprised that you are gonna let cp come to your place with all his colorful lights and yellow beer. Is this a chapter you've turned here?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I'm a kinder/gentler fubar. If he wants to drink Coors, he can drink it. If he runs his lights I'll just shoot them out... LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, maybe's it's the 6 IPA's I've drank and I'm on my first glass of Gnarly Red wine that i'm drinking with the little lady... I'm feeling a little mellow for a change... take advantage of it while you can boys... lol
The only deal is when we show up I'll be toasting you with an IPA and you'll be toasting us with a cold Coors light it just seems right.
And just remember the Eltogbi rig is lit the hell up to so as will we ammo should be saved for Tali or uncooperative riders

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The only deal is when we show up I'll be toasting you with an IPA and you'll be toasting us with a cold Coors light it just seems right.
And just remember the Eltogbi rig is lit the hell up to so as will we ammo should be saved for Tali or uncooperative riders
Ya huh, I can't guarantee anything.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry, I've tried Coors light, I can't do it. You folks have no taste. I'll just have to throw back a bourbon.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
After some Drf rocket fuel he'll think it's funny as hell running from the red and blue flashing lights he's used to being on the other end of the law. We will have a great time !!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ok, attention all wingnuts...., it looks like @CumminsPusher and @Eltobgi will be at Mary's Ridge on Tuesday the 25th of April to test their skills on Mary's Ridge and become a Mary's Ridge Retard. If anyone else is interested you are welcome but I can't put anyone else up in the house. The actual ride will be Wednesday the 26th and we will all be heading to RB on Thursday the 27th. I have plenty of room to put a tent or trailer/5th wheel, just no power available. What say you??? The only retards we have at the moment are @drfubar, @Manwell and of course we all know that @Delton is a retard anywhere he rides. If you think you have what it takes to be a retard, you are welcome to show your stuff. @joeymt33 @DGann @sharp are all prime candidates for sure. I can think of a few more too who would probably make the grade if they don't chicken out. Let me know ASAP so I can dig enough graves... Love ya, mean it, GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Hey, time out here!o_O I want in on this action! C and I will be there Tuesday and I will accept this challenge! I'll have both machines with me, let's see who's brave enough to try it in the 500!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey, time out here!o_O I want in on this action! C and I will be there Tuesday and I will accept this challenge! I'll have both machines with me, let's see who's brave enough to try it in the 500!
If I had some previous time on one I would. Not a fan of getting in unknown rig and doing stupid s***. Now with that said I'll ride with you (for even weight distribution of course lol) or hit it in mine. I'm easy

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If there is any way possible I would love to go with yall and show u with no fear and lots of pride just how tuff these little mountain gote of a P500 is, personaly.
It's only an extra couple days! @eltogbi and I are hell bent to lay down some miles extra days is our secret weapon

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
My kids will be in school and I have to wach that they do not get to meany on excused absence or they loose point on there final grade. :( onles I'm able to find a way to get this days excused some how. ;):rolleyes::cool:

advertisement