Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may actually be alone this time. Wife loves to ride as much as me but somebody has to stay home with the 6 kids lmao. Not stereotyping or anything but the 4 sisters probably wouldn't enjoy camping and riding with that many southern people of fair skin.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol. I'm sure from my own experiences with the shine... that's a lot of hooch!!! Enough to get anyone excited.
I not concerned, just asking about how many women and children Typical show up for an even such as this. I hadn't seen mention of family, and I've not participated in a ride like this.

Just feeling it out. Knowing what I was getting into. Lol.
You'll love it. It's not wild just a bunch of like minded people who like to ride. It will be mostly families and the majority of the group will ride moderate to easy trails. So you don't have to worry about flipping over off the side of a cliff.lol

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going for the fellowship and to ride! Will I have a Bourbon or two in the evening? Hell yes! But I'm way too old to be out getting stupid, that's for sure! For me it's about having fun... If I want to pound down some adult beverages, I'll keep my happy ass at the house! Glad I went ahead and booked a space, learned a long time ago to not wait until the last minute and expect the good stuff to still be available!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Last year the wife and I meet the best bunch of people at the Takeover. Everyone one was very friendly and very willing to help each other. It was and will be worth the trip from South of San Antonio. We have been looking forward to 2017 since we pulled out of Royle Blue last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
That's exactly why I think any partying should be done away from camp and people that aren't into it not to mention the kids. It's just the proper way to do it. We've been doing this a long time and it's how we've always been. Kids day adults night. Separation. Like I said this is a family event we all need to be there for each other it's just how it needs to work and I can assure you I'm not planning on screwing up anyone's time this event cost us all a lot of money and we're all looking forward to it so everyone needs to have a good time. I definitely do not plan on getting wasted and I hope others feel the same way but I'm definitely going to have some adult fun. This for my wife and I is the first time in 11 years without the kids so it is special in that way as well but we both do like a couple beers for the road. There are plenty of machines already gearing up for a night time adult themed party so there will be plenty of seats and people if anyone shouldn't drive. It needs to be safe but like many I'm going for the whole experience.
I seriously don't want anyone not to show up because they think it won't be a good atmosphere for kids or families. We're all in it for the same reasons so let's keep it that way. Fun guys just good ol fun for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMEN brother :)

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really though alot of is put alot of energy into making this trip . and vacation avg age is 50? we're very responsible trust me it's worth it . kids and all. but I'll say there is a lot of tuff spots that make the trip worth it .

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Still new to the forum so I have a few questions. Was this past spring the first pioneer takeover? And how many were riders were there, also any pictures of that event ? Thanks

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still new to the forum so I have a few questions. Was this past spring the first pioneer takeover? And how many were riders were there, also any pictures of that event ? Thanks
Where you from? Plan on attending? You'll regret it if ya don't lol

Reactions: JTW
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I'm in.

Booked a Redneck Retreat this morning 3 nights.
We'll take the kids out of school 2 days early (they'll be happy about that!) and make the 9 hour ride up.

Look forward to meeting all of you!
Looks like there's not going to be any spots left for those RZR'S that were there last year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm in.

Booked a Redneck Retreat this morning 3 nights.
We'll take the kids out of school 2 days early (they'll be happy about that!) and make the 9 hour ride up.

Look forward to meeting all of you!
Awesome! I'm glad we didn't scare you off!!!

advertisement