Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
On weekends I have to drink a little to stay sober. I was just commenting on how much you had my friend and was thinking you'd be a bad influence lmao!! I'm really not worried at all sir if anything it could be the other way around:)

Are we going to have to assign a chaperone for you 2?

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 24670
You can trust me........! But then again......I still might not get there.........

Don't talk like that it still early in the game
We need to find a reasonable way to get you there. And it might helps others from far away too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
( I hate to harsh planning a frat party, lol...)

Which of you are bringing families? I don't travel without them. And we ALL like to ride (and camp)...
Jshell we are just kind of playing around a bit here. It is a family ride I assure you it'll be treated as such from anyone I'm aware of.kids are of utmost importance to me and I'd be bringing my kids for sure as we never go without them either but I can't subject them to a 35 hour straight drive in the pickup so they will have the other 25 camp trips planned throughout the year. Late night away from camp I do plan on letting loose a little though and that's up for whoever wants to join at that time but I definitely wouldn't say frat party, just good ol boys hanging out

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Jshell we are just kind of playing around a bit here. It is a family ride I assure you it'll be treated as such from anyone I'm aware of.kids are of utmost importance to me and I'd be bringing my kids for sure as we never go without them either but I can't subject them to a 35 hour straight drive in the pickup so they will have the other 25 camp trips planned throughout the year. Late night away from camp I do plan on letting loose a little though and that's up for whoever wants to join at that time but I definitely wouldn't say frat party, just good ol boys hanging out
I'm with you CP! I don't see anyone doing Keg Stands but a little drinkin here and there will be on my agenda. I am sure there will be folks that don't want to be around that and folks that do. I'm sure there will be enough people there to find your crowd and have a big time!

J

Jshell3

Jshell we are just kind of playing around a bit here... but I definitely wouldn't say frat party
Lol. I'm sure from my own experiences with the shine... that's a lot of hooch!!! Enough to get anyone excited.
I not concerned, just asking about how many women and children Typical show up for an even such as this. I hadn't seen mention of family, and I've not participated in a ride like this.

Just feeling it out. Knowing what I was getting into. Lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lol. I'm sure from my own experiences with the shine... that's a lot of hooch!!! Enough to get anyone excited.
I not concerned, just asking about how many women and children Typical show up for an even such as this. I hadn't seen mention of family, and I've not participated in a ride like this.

First of all, it's spring water and second, it's mine, all mine!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

I hear ya! This will be my first one as well. My wife will be making the trip with me. She enjoys riding just as much as I do thank goodness! Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm with you CP! I don't see anyone doing Keg Stands but a little drinkin here and there will be on my agenda. I am sure there will be folks that don't want to be around that and folks that do. I'm sure there will be enough people there to find your crowd and have a big time!

That's exactly why I think any partying should be done away from camp and people that aren't into it not to mention the kids. It's just the proper way to do it. We've been doing this a long time and it's how we've always been. Kids day adults night. Separation. Like I said this is a family event we all need to be there for each other it's just how it needs to work and I can assure you I'm not planning on screwing up anyone's time this event cost us all a lot of money and we're all looking forward to it so everyone needs to have a good time. I definitely do not plan on getting wasted and I hope others feel the same way but I'm definitely going to have some adult fun. This for my wife and I is the first time in 11 years without the kids so it is special in that way as well but we both do like a couple beers for the road. There are plenty of machines already gearing up for a night time adult themed party so there will be plenty of seats and people if anyone shouldn't drive. It needs to be safe but like many I'm going for the whole experience.
I seriously don't want anyone not to show up because they think it won't be a good atmosphere for kids or families. We're all in it for the same reasons so let's keep it that way. Fun guys just good ol fun for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I brought my 5yr old last year. it was 100% family friendly . I'll probably bring him again depending on the school situation (spring break )ect

J

JTW

My wife will be there.. The kids are questionable. Not sure I want to have to worry about a 15 month old on such a ride.

advertisement