Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the first time since original talk of the Takeover that I've considered that I might have to take it a little easy. I can polish of a cooler of beer like a hyena on a pork chop but that right there is going to hurt me. DrF please be nice I'm just a little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I heard that. I may have to lock myself up after rides to avoid temptation lol. I haven't drank much in several years so I'd be an easy drunk. And I'm down for riding not hangovers. I volunteer as designated driver for anyone in need lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man I heard that. I may have to lock myself up after rides to avoid temptation lol. I haven't drank much in several years so I'd be an easy drunk. And I'm down for riding not hangovers. I volunteer as designated driver for anyone in need lol
Im planning on powering through a bit but I definitely don't want to get that trashed! I'm use to riding a little the following day with a hangover and recover quickly but I'll kinda just stick to my regimen of beer to a degree (yes as promised I'll have a little DrF) but night rides are my favorite and I don't want to be passed out before the day is over. I'm coming to meet and ride with everyone and that's what I'm going to do

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im planning on powering through a bit but I definitely don't want to get that trashed! I'm use to riding a little the following day with a hangover and recover quickly but I'll kinda just stick to my regimen of beer to a degree (yes as promised I'll have a little DrF) but night rides are my favorite and I don't want to be passed out before the day is over. I'm coming to meet and ride with everyone and that's what I'm going to do
You don't want me to bring any spotted cow then?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You don't want me to bring any spotted cow then?

Of course just not planning to double fist the heavy stuff. I'm also a little worried DrF will take advantage of a such a strapping lad as myself lol
But yes I'd take some buddy!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Flora, Ms here.

April 28th is our 22nd wedding anniversary... and she LOVES waterfalls.

600 miles of riding trails!?!

There's a strong possibility I might get to meet some of you!

What better place to to have an anniversary!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Of course just not planning to double fist the heavy stuff. I'm also a little worried DrF will take advantage of a such a strapping lad as myself lol
But yes I'd take some buddy!

You guys are worrying too much. I'm too old to drink any more than two beers because I'll be ready for bed, (not with CP). I'm going to ride not drink... Well, ride as much as I can because we'll have to stop and pull @Delton out of the mud every other hole. No BS, I'll have my Wife with me and I do not ride quite the same as I do alone, (most of us don't). It's not her... she would follow me through the gates of hell but I won't put her in that position with me drinking and playing with a ton of steel. I'm bringing some springwater for those who would like to sample. If I'm sick from drinking, I won't be riding and like I said, I'm there to ride... (about as serious as I get).

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys are worrying too much. I'm too old to drink any more than two beers because I'll be ready for bed, (not with CP). I'm going to ride not drink... Well, ride as much as I can because we'll have to stop and pull @Delton out of the mud every other hole. No BS, I'll have my Wife with me and I do not ride quite the same as I do alone, (most of us don't). It's not her... she would follow me in the gates of hell but I won't put her in that position with me drinking and playing with a ton of steel. I'm bringing some springwater for those who would like to sample. If I'm sick from drinking, I won't be riding and like I said, I'm there to ride... (about as serious as I get).
Hey I resemble that remark!!

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You guys are worrying too much. I'm too old to drink any more than two beers because I'll be ready for bed, (not with CP). I'm going to ride not drink... Well, ride as much as I can because we'll have to stop and pull @Delton out of the mud every other hole. No BS, I'll have my Wife with me and I do not ride quite the same as I do alone, (most of us don't). It's not her... she would follow me through the gates of hell but I won't put her in that position with me drinking and playing with a ton of steel. I'm bringing some springwater for those who would like to sample. If I'm sick from drinking, I won't be riding and like I said, I'm there to ride... (about as serious as I get).
On weekends I have to drink a little to stay sober. I was just commenting on how much you had my friend and was thinking you'd be a bad influence lmao!! I'm really not worried at all sir if anything it could be the other way around:)

advertisement