Who are the winners and losers of the post cv-19 era?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Well our son that is a Doctor and his girlfriend who is a nurse both tested positive for the Kung flu. They were both here for Mother's Day. The wife and I have checked our temp and it is ok. We haven't shown any symptoms and just like our President, I don't wear a mask.
Congrats to your son for being a Doctor. The human body is complex and anyone who completes the extensive training has my upmost respect. Prayers for your family to overcome this virus.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just because a person hasn’t voted in the last two election cycles doesn’t mean they won’t want to vote in this one...🤷‍♂️
Then send out voter registration info, NOT a ballot. Based on your stance of pro-mail voting, I am curious about the reasoning on why ballots were sent to ineligible persons. IMO it just increases work load to double check votes and gives a perception of ill intent. Your response could be interpreted to let anyone vote based on want vs eligibility.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Then send out voter registration info, NOT a ballot. Based on your stance of pro-mail voting, I am curious about the reasoning on why ballots were sent to ineligible persons. IMO it just increases work load to double check votes and gives a perception of ill intent. Your response could be interpreted to let anyone vote based on want vs eligibility.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some felons, illegal citizens, some mentally incapacitated citizens.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well our son that is a Doctor and his girlfriend who is a nurse both tested positive for the Kung flu. They were both here for Mother's Day. The wife and I have checked our temp and it is ok. We haven't shown any symptoms and just like our President, I don't wear a mask.
Was listening to NPR news today, they had a report of a Covid 19 testing mgf that discovered the labs weren't processing the tests properly and the results were skewed, and as the media does, sensational reporting, didn't report the the name of the mgf or which way they were skewed, + or -., so do we or the Government know where we stand with the virus 19? Another thing they reported was South Korea 50,000,000 has less cases of the viruses than Wisconsin? Media, the radio / TV I wish I could get all printed on toilet paper so it would be good for something!

Reactions: TripleB
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Still can’t understand the logic for ballots being sent out to inactive voters and the deceased.. Might as well drop ballots like flyers out of a plane. It will be interesting to see how many invalid ballots are submitted.

Thousands of ballots have been sent out by the Clark County Election Department to inactive voters – those who have not voted in recent elections, a roster that can include people who either have moved or are deceased – and the envelopes are piling up in post office trays, outside apartment complexes and on community bulletin boards in and around Las Vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still can’t understand the logic for ballots being sent out to inactive voters and the deceased.. Might as well drop ballots like flyers out of a plane. It will be interesting to see how many invalid ballots are submitted.

Thousands of ballots have been sent out by the Clark County Election Department to inactive voters – those who have not voted in recent elections, a roster that can include people who either have moved or are deceased – and the envelopes are piling up in post office trays, outside apartment complexes and on community bulletin boards in and around Las Vegas.
This is what Nevada’s Republican Secretary of State has to say about the new policy she has enacted as a public health safety measure...

The Secretary of State has declared it an all-mail primary, meaning people do not have to do anything to receive an absentee ballot. If you are a registered voter in Clark County, a ballot will be sent to the address on file. If you live in another county, you need to be an active registered voter to receive a ballot. (Voters are labeled inactive if the voter registration card sent at the beginning of even-numbered calendar years is returned to the county election office by the Postal Service as being undeliverable.)

advertisement
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

How else could the dems get the dead, dogs, cats illegal aliens it vote. If your going to rig an election ya gotta think big.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So you think these actions are constitutional?

You need a simple civics class or a semester or constitutional law.

Look at my post that you quoted...🤔
Seems like you need to ask Trump that...🤷‍♂️

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
How else could the dems get the dead, dogs, cats illegal aliens it vote. If your going to rig an election ya gotta think big.

Who’s rigging the elections?

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They took away our liberty by ignoring the Constitution, and not we are supposed to let them take away our vote and give it to the corrupt politicians?

They will end up "regulating" us to death since they won't get away with laws that violate all of our Constitutional rights. It seems some would be in favor of 'The First Reich of American", and create the Empire where big government tells us when we can get a haircut, go to the store, take a vacation, etc.

For crying out loud, stand up for your rights. Why aren't the people and business making the decisions of when to open up the country. You should be "allowed" to make these basic decisions yourself, and not let the nanny state pretend to be your mommy. You say they have the science behind them? Look at their abysmal record. Don't worry, oops it a disaster - Wear masks, masks are bad - It (the virus) dies within hours on surfaces - maybe it'll live for a week. Hospitals will be overwhelmed, what to do with all the excess capacity? Make ventilators, oops way too many. Children are not at risk, oh let's close the schools, etc., etc. Meanwhile diagnosed cancer patients are down dramatically not because there is less cancer, but because we can't get basic medical care due to all the governmental edicts.

Too many politicians are only motivated by their own self serving interests, and don't even understand the concept of what being a statesman means. BTW, where have all the statesmen gone? Once they get away with trampling your rights, don't expect them to relinquish their power.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Where are all the statesman? We haven’t had that in decades....

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Moral panic is driving these decisions. Coupled with social media and 24 hours news, moral panic is a disease that sways opinions from one day to the next. And why we are being told to do different things one day to the next.

The constitution was built to keep this from happening while still providing a means to make changes through a process - not just an emotional, knee jerk reaction.

I cannot believe how many politicians (left and right) have been sucked into the "if it saves just one life" mentality. It is responsible for the insane rules and closures that are illegal and leaving the constitution behind.

I am sympathetic to those who have been affected but death is all around us all the time.
We need to protect the vulnerable but we don't need moral panic to drive our country into the ground.

Imagine our enemies watching this from afar. I would not spend 1 dollar on nuclear development or AI technology.
Just turn lose some infected bugs or cats and watch the entire country implode. If you can develop a vaccine before release (for your self) , then mission accomplished.

Last edited:
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moral panic is driving these decisions. Coupled with social media and 24 hours news, moral panic is a disease that sways opinions from one day to the next. And why we are being told to do different things one day to the next.

The constitution was built to keep this from happening while still providing a process to make changes through a process - not must an emotional, knee jerk reaction.

I cannot believe how many politicians (left and right) have been sucked into the "if it saves just one life" mentality. It is responsible for the insane rules and closures that are illegal and leaving the constitution behind.

I am sympathetic to those who have been affected but death is all around us all the time.
We need to protect the vulnerable but we don't need moral panic to drive our country into the ground.

Imagine our enemies watching this from afar. I would not spend 1 dollar on nuclear development or AI technology.
Just turn lose some infected bugs or cats and watch the entire country implode. If you can develop a vaccine before release (for your self) , then mission accomplished.

Well said

Reactions: Mopower58
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thats whats coming for sure. Maybe not our lifetime but possibly could.

Reactions: Mopower58
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Imagine our enemies watching this from afar.
They’re in the same boat, except most of them have actual national leadership and haven’t had the numbers of cases or deaths that the US has. As MIT Romney pointed out.

advertisement