P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

T

Trouthunter

Mar 4, 2022
Eastern Sierras California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed the spare tire holder, rotopax gas and water cans and mounts, and fire extinguisher behind the spare. C7DC5089 CD86 44E4 887D C8E51BA168B7

itsrip

itsrip

Mar 10, 2021
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 323639
Mesh panel hasn't really helped reduce dust for me.
I think a mid or rear plastic panel and door seals might be a better solution. And open the windshield a bit to draft through. Search dust ..
The upholstery guy is working on a front door seal kit.
More to come.
But hey, it's a buggy.
Cheers
hi what brand is your spare tire rack thanks

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
hi what brand is your spare tire rack thanks
Its a Brick City Fab V1 rack. I would personally look at something different. or when u get one, reinforce it in the middle (weak spot) . Ive had 2 split in 1/2 on me on trail. Both less than a yr old. They replaced the first one
( not willingly) and certainly didnt the second one. My tire and gas can is really no different from others So 🤷‍♂️

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its a Brick City Fab V1 rack. I would personally look at something different. or when u get one, reinforce it in the middle (weak spot) . Ive had 2 split in 1/2 on me on trail. Both less than a yr old. They replaced the first one
( not willingly) and certainly didnt the second one. My tire and gas can is really no different from others So 🤷‍♂️
Good thing you mentioned this. I was thinking on getting one sometime down the road...

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It is a brick city fab and I have had 0 issues and it has 2 rotopax cans, axe, shovel and hatchet mounted to it with no drama.
Moses, the owner, did me right.
Glad u had a good experience.
just as long as u dont have an issue. just Like my business, all ot takes is one time.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a whole lotta switches. Is the top left for a bikini with frilly things hanging down? 🤔
Maybe it's just how I see things, like everything . . .

Being an official ex. Navy Electronics Technician, I was gonna comment on the close proximity and number of switches. This looks to be just past critical mass where the E-lines and H-line no long align so the covalent bonds of the electrons becomes gender unstable. Nothing worse than an electron that becomes confused and runs around blowing fuses.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Being an official ex. Navy Electronics Technician, I was gonna comment on the close proximity and number of switches. This looks to be just past critical mass where the E-lines and H-line no long align so the covalent bonds of the electrons becomes gender unstable. Nothing worse than an electron that becomes confused and runs around blowing fuses.
Is that like my wife?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔............did you just call his switch panel "gay"?..... Fancy!! 😂😂😂

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
That's a whole lotta switches. Is the top left for a bikini with frilly things hanging down?
Maybe it's just how I see things, like everything . . .

Yes, that’s the hyper speed one. All wired on individual circuits. I’ll have one spare after this. For just incase randomness. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement