Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm in for snow rather than the big black twisty things. Biggest threat is Yellowstone exploding or the invasion from liberal states.
If Yellowstone explodes, there will be a whole lot of people in its crosshairs. They figure it’s past time when it should explode. How they figured that out, who knows.
I think I’ll be good over here. Haha
My luck, I’ll be in Alberta. 😂😂
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If Yellowstone explodes, there will be a whole lot of people in its crosshairs. They figure it’s past time when it should explode. How they figured that out, who knows.
I think I’ll be good over here. Haha
My luck, I’ll be in Alberta. 😂😂
Caper
Had a friend that worked for Pratt Whitney (they rebuild jet engines) when Mt St Hellens blew, he was in sales, he made a ton of money. Volcanic ash eats jet engines.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Had a friend that worked for Pratt Whitney (they rebuild jet engines) when Mt St Hellens blew, he was in sales, he made a ton of money. Volcanic ash eats jet engines.
When I was flying in AK, Mt St Agustine on the NW side of Cook Inlet spewed a bunch of ash and they shut down everything depending upon which way the wind was blowing. Lots of jets to and from the Far east were grounded since the wind could shift while they were in the air so the airlines just stopped flying until thing settled down. I got a week off without pay...not happy. I did fly a couple LIFEGUARD flights out to villages and back for baby deliveries...I flew not deliver.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
When I was flying in AK, Mt St Agustine on the NW side of Cook Inlet spewed a bunch of ash and they shut down everything depending upon which way the wind was blowing. Lots of jets to and from the Far east were grounded since the wind could shift while they were in the air so the airlines just stopped flying until thing settled down. I got a week off without pay...not happy. I did fly a couple LIFEGUARD flights out to villages and back for baby deliveries...I flew not deliver.
I know you will appreciate this.
Do you remember when the American woman had cancer at the South Pole. And they sent a Piper, I think, from our north to the South Pole to get her ? My sister has been going out with the pilot of that flight for a few years. I’ve seen pictures of polar bears looking in his windows of his house up north. He must be a good pilot. Haha
He’s good to her.
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know you will appreciate this.
Do you remember when the American woman had cancer at the South Pole. And they sent a Piper, I think, from our north to the South Pole to get her ? My sister has been going out with the pilot of that flight for a few years. I’ve seen pictures of polar bears looking in his windows of his house up north. He must be a good pilot. Haha
He’s good to her.
Caper
Good deal!!

Beware of fighter pilots...they have an ego large enough for 10 people...bomber pilots only enough for them on a good day...just ask a fighter pilot.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well back to the weather, awoke to 76* and down to 33* tonight, earned some brownie points by building my wife a fire.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good deal!!

Beware of fighter pilots...they have an ego large enough for 10 people...bomber pilots only enough for them on a good day...just ask a fighter pilot.
41 today...Beautiful dark blue skies and an orangish gold sun set...now what...dark I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
46 here 33 in Harrison this morning.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
28 to maybe 40...it ain't supposed to be like this in mid April...no skimpy dresses for Easter egg hunts....long johns instead I guess.
Could be worse, you could live in Winterpeg. Really, I don’t know anybody that would live in Winterpeg. Haha. But they just got a foot of snow and another 8 to 10” tonight. Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Could be worse, you could live in Winterpeg. Really, I don’t know anybody that would live in Winterpeg. Haha. But they just got a foot of snow and another 8 to 10” tonight. Haha
Caper
Will they be wearing skimpy dresses for the Easter egg hunt? I'm reminded that 60+% of our women are overweight so maybe long johns are appropriate.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Will they be wearing skimpy dresses for the Easter egg hunt? I'm reminded that 60+% of our women are overweight so maybe long johns are appropriate.
I can’t see how anyone could be overweight in Winterpeg. A couple years ago hunting in Alberta, it was -25 and snowing hard. Like a normal winter day in Winterpeg. 😊
We are great, I actually thought I would game weight. I lost 10lbs. Just walking to the blind in the field.
That’s a sure way to loose weight.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I can’t see how anyone could be overweight in Winterpeg. A couple years ago hunting in Alberta, it was -25 and snowing hard. Like a normal winter day in Winterpeg. 😊
We are great, I actually thought I would game weight. I lost 10lbs. Just walking to the blind in the field.
That’s a sure way to loose weight.
😊
Caper
Damn phone
Ate and gain weight
Caper

advertisement