Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We going 68 today with Sunshine. Low 40's tonight. Tomorrow 68 rain likely Wednesday then looking at low 80's for late week.
Cloudy and 31 and it's allegedly going to 40's with warming into this week...maybe 50's but no promise.

Ham was good and glazed with cinnamon brown sugar, orange, green and white veggies with garlic and black pepper sprinkles. I passed on the peach pie and stuffed my face with dinner rolls and ghee. Having alight breakfast in prep for leftovers at lunch.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We going 68 today with Sunshine. Low 40's tonight. Tomorrow 68 rain likely Wednesday then looking at low 80's for late week.
We’re getting 2” of rain in 6 hours starting this afternoon. Beautiful sunshine right now. Only 34 right now.
Have a great day
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cloudy and 31 and it's allegedly going to 40's with warming into this week...maybe 50's but no promise.

Ham was good and glazed with cinnamon brown sugar, orange, green and white veggies with garlic and black pepper sprinkles. I passed on the peach pie and stuffed my face with dinner rolls and ghee. Having alight breakfast in prep for leftovers at lunch.
We had one of those spiral hams from Costco. Brown sugar and maple glaze.
Very yummy. And best part my brother in law cut everything up.
😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We had one of those spiral hams from Costco. Brown sugar and maple glaze.
Very yummy. And best part my brother in law cut everything up.
😊
Caper
29, sunny and the blue skies returned. Got the 700 out of the garage and made a run to the mail box yesterday...first of many and as the snow melts up the hills that will allow for lots of day trips and fishing at some high lakes when the ice melts.

Toms and jakes chasing hens...neighbor told me yesterday she counted 54 turkeys on the runway apron area...all displaying that routine activity and they are going to make more of them as a result.

Ah...Spring!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
29, sunny and the blue skies returned. Got the 700 out of the garage and made a run to the mail box yesterday...first of many and as the snow melts up the hills that will allow for lots of day trips and fishing at some high lakes when the ice melts.

Toms and jakes chasing hens...neighbor told me yesterday she counted 54 turkeys on the runway apron area...all displaying that routine activity and they are going to make more of them as a result.

Ah...Spring!!
No snow around here. Maybe at the camp still. Definitely up on the Highlands.
And we definitely don’t have any turkeys. Wish we did.
Can you bring a couple with you when you come. I’ll put them at the camp. 😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
No snow around here. Maybe at the camp still. Definitely up on the Highlands.
And we definitely don’t have any turkeys. Wish we did.
Can you bring a couple with you when you come. I’ll put them at the camp. 😊
Caper
I'd like to get rid of some for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'd like to get rid of some for sure.
We had just about 2” of rain in about 8 hours yesterday. On my little rain gage . It was pouring.
Caper
40DF5CFC F0F2 4207 B3DA 1032434E7E8C

Reactions: SWB and Smitty335
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We had just about 2” of rain in about 8 hours yesterday. On my little rain gage . It was pouring.
Caper View attachment 330607
That's cool!! I've reached the point in life where rain is rain and snow is snow and I don't care how much unless I need to push the snow into a pile.

Almost 50 and a couple puffy clouds...birds chirping and airplanes flying.

• Haha
Reactions: SWB and Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That's cool!! I've reached the point in life where rain is rain and snow is snow and I don't care how much unless I need to push the snow into a pile.

Almost 50 and a couple puffy clouds...birds chirping and airplanes flying.
Same here this morning
Caper

Reactions: SWB
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I see Alan Doyle, the lead of The Great Big C, played in Madrid in KC last night. He’s from Newfoundland. If he comes to your area, go see him. You will have a great time. And you’ll be glad you went. Then you’ll want to go to Newfoundland.
😊
Caper

Reactions: SWB and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I get an alert from Gmail every time a message from the SXS site. Just started a couple weeks ago. Now I’m not getting new messages. I have to go back. Anybody else having the same problem.
Caper

Reactions: SWB
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
One of the top travel magazines just gave out the top Islands in the world to visit. Cape Breton was number 3 in the world.
No surprise to me.
😊
Caper

• Love
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I get an alert from Gmail every time a message from the SXS site. Just started a couple weeks ago. Now I’m not getting new messages. I have to go back. Anybody else having the same problem.
Caper
Don't you jut love G mail?

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and SWB
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I see Alan Doyle, the lead of The Great Big C, played in Madrid in KC last night. He’s from Newfoundland. If he comes to your area, go see him. You will have a great time. And you’ll be glad you went. Then you’ll want to go to Newfoundland.
😊
Caper
I don't get out much...who is Alan Doyle? I was last in Madrid in late '69 I think and we refer to the "big C" when discussing cancer. Maybe I should turn off the USFL and watch the news more or maybe one of those girl shows.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and SWB
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been busy this week. We got to unofficial 86 yesterday. Warm again today little cooler tomorrow. Chances of storms moving in tomorrow evening late into Monday morning. Cooler beginning of work week. Getting warming again by this coming weekend.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been busy this week. We got to unofficial 86 yesterday. Warm again today little cooler tomorrow. Chances of storms moving in tomorrow evening late into Monday morning. Cooler beginning of work week. Getting warming again by this coming weekend.
30 headed for 50's...sun trying to make it over the mountains into the blue skies. Warming on the way!!

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't get out much...who is Alan Doyle? I was last in Madrid in late '69 I think and we refer to the "big C" when discussing cancer. Maybe I should turn off the USFL and watch the news more or maybe one of those girl shows.
Look him up, he has some great music.
Caper

advertisement